Photo

To Garage Sale or not?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:30 AM

Such a pain in the ass... we planned a big sale at home for yesterday and it POURED. Now today it looks realy menacing outside... but it's not raining yet!

I think we'll have to wait til next weekend (when it's also supposed to rain ).

Gah! I want to get all that crap out of our garage! We can't even walk through it anymore!

#2 Debs

Debs
    • VIP Member
    • 7,104 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:54 AM

Ug, we did a garage sale in the rain once.. not fun (actually come to think of it, we did one in the snow too.. equally not as fun!). Crazy garage salers will be out though! I know the feeling of wanting the stuff gone though, our garage is fillin up as we speak with useless crap we need to get rid of!

#3 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:55 AM

oh that stinks, we had a big rain storm yesterday too.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#4 jmill130

jmill130
      • 601 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

Oh... sorry! I have a pile a junk too waiting for a nice weekend to have a yard sale. We have so much wedding stuff setting around, there is no room for junk & I can't wait to get rid of the junk too! Good Luck with next weekend!

#5 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 09:15 AM

you guys are lot better than I. I just take my stuff to goodwill take the tax right off and be done with it.
          Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#6 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 10:05 AM

! Yeah, FI is pretty ticked because some of our friends said they were bringing 2 boxes to store in our garage for the sale and when they came over the other day they brought 7 more! He's not feeling very good about that...
            At this point, I want it all gone too... I also have a large couch in the garage that was my grandmother's. She passed away in October and my mom had a bunch of her stuff shipped up to me. I feel bad not being able to use it, but we literally couldn't fit it in our house.

I think I'll wait one more weekend, but if it rains next weekend, I'll bring it all to the Salvation Army or Value Village... boo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users