Photo

how far?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sherberry22

sherberry22
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 12:58 AM

Hi! does anybody know how far dreams is from presidente intercon? dreams from Riu Santa fe? and dreams from royal solaris? what i meant is, which one from these three hotels are the closest to Dreams hotel. Im trying to find other accomodation for my guest that is a little bit cheaper than dreams but an all inclusive also. Im planning to have my wedding at dreams, and give my guest other choices for all inclusive hotel other than where my wedding is taking place from. Thanks

#2 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

I ws there this past Oct and stayed at the Melia cabo real it is an AI also and close to Dreams. My wedding is at Rui Santa Fe and that is not close to dreams. Maybe 15 mins... If I remember correctly Dreams is in the middle between san jose and cabo.
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#3 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:10 PM

Presidente 15-20min
        Santa Fe 20-25min
        Solaris 15-20min

#4 plumsugar

plumsugar
        • 175 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

I felt like Pres.Inter was only 5-10 minutes from Dreams, but maybe we had speed demon type taxi drivers lolol...

Make sure you know what all the fee's are for having non-resort guests at your wedding and/or spending the day with you guys at Dreams!

#5 sherberry22

sherberry22
          • 21 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 02:38 PM

thanks for the info guys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users