Sign in to follow this  
dainanewell

Night wedding?

Let us know what you decide on.

I actually found a photog located in Punta Cana. If you looked at Otis's pics she used them and a couple of girls are going to use them also. It's photosouvenir. if you need their info pm me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dainanewell View Post
wow lcrachel your pictures are amazing....you look so beautiful...I love your dress.....where did you get your starfish for your bouquet?....thanks for sharing....I actually really like the night look with all the beautiful candles....:)
Sorry I'm late seeing this. Thanks for the compliments!

The starfish bouquet jewel is part of a BDW tradition. Check out this thread: http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t17371

Or this one for info on where to find the best deals:
http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t16433

I am also getting married at Dreams Punta Cana. I was told by my wedding coordinator that my ceremony would also take place at 7p.m.

I told her that I was unhappy with that time and wanted the ceremony to take place at 5p.m.

She explained that they ceremony could take place at 5p.m. but would have to be witht he wedding coordinator and not the judge. When the judge arrives at 7p.m. the legal documnets would be signed.

I am not sure if the sunset times change in December but I just got married in Punta this month and the sunset didnt come until around 7. The night time photos were nicer because in punta you dont actually see the sun going down but the whole sky turns a bright orange-around 6:30 and just got brighter till around 7:30.

December might be different though.

I was also given a ceremony time of 7:00 pm and was not happy with it. So we are now having the ceremony at 3:00 and signing with the judge at 7:00, as long as it's legal it all right with us. I really wanted to get picture done after, so it works well.