Sign in to follow this  
BRENDASTAR

Cake Ideas?

Christine here are a couple more that i found of grape cakes

i think this one is pretty neat i just dont like the flowers on it

Click the image to open in full size.

Edyta-I love the second one and am totally sending it to my friend right now. thanks.

The first one is kinda funny because she has been trying to make sugar calla lillies all week so we can possibly use them on the cake and that's what is on that cake-but you're right something about it just doesn't look right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexico15 View Post
I can't paste any pics!! What am I doing wrong??
you have to host them, they cannot be pasted into the window.

like on photobucket. basically you need the address of the picture to display it in the page.

If you right click on a picture on a website and go to properties, then you will see the address the URL. If they are photos from your computer you need to upload them to a hosting site like photobucket to get a URL from them.

Brenda, claudia had sent me a file with 3 cakes, but I can't find it. They were very simple two tier, white cakes, with flowers. I could care less about the cake, if it wasn't included in the package I probably wouldn't even do one, so I'll probably just go with one of the ones she showed me, with flowers to match whatever I decide.

Girls, all those cakes are beautiful! I agree with Edyta the cake is the least important thing to me. I am not a big dessert eater, so I guess thats why. Here is a pic I sent to the WC, she said she can do something like it

Sarah