Nene
  • 86 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:21 AM

You look so beautiful!!!

#22 sandyroo

sandyroo
    • 72 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:38 PM

Honestly, I was thinking of doing the under the table lights rather than the lanterns (based on the one picture on the Dreams website where the under the table lights looked really good), but Mariana strongly recommended that I get rid of the under the table lamps rather than the overhead lanterns, and I'm really glad I listened to her since you really don't notice the lit up tables when people are sitting there, and it just wasn't that impressive.

I'll try posting a picture later.

Thanks for the comments about the dress. It was sooo cheap. It was actually a Watters bridesmaid dress that I ordered in white and added a sash to, and I absolutely loved it. I can't take credit for the idea though. Someone from another message board had done it.

#23 shadam

shadam
      • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

Thanks for your review! What transportation company did you use to get the bus for the dinner cruise? Do you mind saying how much it cost? Also, I LOVE the sparklers! I just got an email from my WC at Dreams (Yarai) and she siad no one has done that there before, therefore they didn't supply them nor did she know how much they cost. Any details you can provide would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

#24 sedonabride

sedonabride
        • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 10:01 PM

Sandyroo, your review is a fun read, thanks for sharing your experience from the bride's side of the equation! :)

Dreams is a beautiful resort, and makes for really cool portraits and such... plus, love that horizon pool overlooking the ocean!

Did you all enjoy the food there?

~andrew~ :)

#25 sandyroo

sandyroo
          • 72 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:37 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by shadam
            Thanks for your review! Also, I LOVE the sparklers! I just got an email from my WC at Dreams (Yarai) and she siad no one has done that there before, therefore they didn't supply them nor did she know how much they cost. Any details you can provide would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!
            the sparklers were so fun! however, i was afraid someone was going to catch the hanging paper lanterns on fire, since they were so long. a bunch of drunk people playing with fire, not a good thing. it was fine though. they were seriously the longest sparklers any of our guests had ever seen - very impressive. i got them through maye cortinas. not sure who she gets them from. totally worth it.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by sedonabride
            Sandyroo, your review is a fun read, thanks for sharing your experience from the bride's side of the equation! :)

Dreams is a beautiful resort, and makes for really cool portraits and such... plus, love that horizon pool overlooking the ocean!

Did you all enjoy the food there?

~andrew~ :)
            yes, the food was very good for an AI. we had a lot of guests, and i'm pretty sure everyone found things they liked. i never liked anything i got at the asian restaurant, but i liked plenty of things at all the other restaurants.

#26 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:52 AM

Your wedding looked so nice! Congrats!!!!
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#27 twixygrl

twixygrl
              • 293 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 11:09 PM

Thanks for sharing!!! I look forward to seeing your pix!!
                Twixygrl

#28 Ckrn80

Ckrn80
                • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

Sandy, great pictures. Was the cake through Dreams or your WC? Do you think having the outside WC was worth it? or would you just have gone with Dreams WC in retrospect? Thanks for the review.
                  Christin

#29 deefalvey

deefalvey
                  • 521 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:45 PM

Sandy -
                    Do you have any contact info for Francisco from Mango Deck? I have been there a few times and would be interested in having him.

Thanks
                    Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#30 sandyroo

sandyroo
                    • 72 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:14 AM

Yes, it is:

Paco Davila
                      Baja Pro Audio
                      mister_davila@hotmail.com
                      Baja Pro Audio - Home Page
                      Cell, (011 52) 125 2265