Photo

Who has seen the SATC movie?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

Ok I know I'm going to be crucified but I didn't like it so much. Ok that's actually not true I enjoyed it but at some points I felt like it was getting long and drawn out. I just felt like some stuff was unecessary. I loved the beginning and all up until the Mexico trip and then it started getting a little long winded for me. I know, I know there is something wrong with me. Don't get me wrong I will 100% buy the DVD and watch a million more times and I did enjoy it but I didn't think it was the best masterpiece ever. LOL. Okay you can all kill me now and exile me from the yaya sisterhood. LOL.

#32 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
    • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:29 PM

Btw does anyone know what resort they were at in Mexico? It looked heavenly and I want to go there. LOL.

#33 Karen

Karen
      • 1,308 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

And I gotta say I can't stop thinking about those blue Manolos. Those are the most beautiful friggin shoes I have ever seen. And I'm not a shoe girl. I'm more about the hand bags. That's why I felt a special bond to the Jennifer Hudson character lol. Anyone ever rent from Bag Borrow Steal?
        <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#34 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucky k72
          Anyone ever rent from Bag Borrow Steal?
          I looked into it, but I think it was too expensive.

As for the blue manolos, so pretty and I loved how she knew how much she paid for them six months later.

#35 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:20 PM

I also loved the movie, saw it on Friday, but I did NOT like the ending. I don't want to say more for those of you have not seen it yet, but I totally would not have made the choice she did, to do it again. I would go back, but not do IT again. 6 of us went, and 3 of us did not like the ending, the other 2 did. And I think the girls could have hung out more, it was more their lives apart, and not them together, and I like to see them together more. With all that said, I did love the movie :)

#36 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

When can we start talking about the actual movie?

#37 Birdie07

Birdie07
              • 1,218 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:29 PM

Ok ya'll are gonna be shocked. I NEVER watched the show. I know tragic. I mean I've seen parts of maybe 2 of the episodes. But never a full episode. So wouldn't I be totally lost if I saw the movie?? My sister wants to know too because she's never watched it either. But the hype makes us want to see it.

#38 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Calia they sorta recap a bit at the beginning, but I think you would still get it. We had a few ladies with us that hadn't really been into the show and they enjoyed it.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#39 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                When can we start talking about the actual movie?
                Yari I will start another thread that warns about spoilers...
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#40 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 09:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christine
                  Yari I will start another thread that warns about spoilers...
                  Thanks Christine!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users