• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Sapphire723

Sapphire723
  • 888 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 01:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JenniferLynn
    But was anyone else a little confused with the Stanford situation? (I don't want to say too much for those who haven't seen it yet)
    Yeah, I was! I think they might have cut scenes that explained that a little better.

I think parts of it seemed like the actresses were trying too hard to get back into their character and it made it slightly awkward. However, overall, I thought it was great.

#22 Karen

Karen
    • 1,308 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:03 AM

Saw it yesterday and loved it!!!! I feel like I have to see it again.
      <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#23 ChristinaH

ChristinaH
      • 178 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:24 AM

Saw it yesterday with two of my close friends - we laughed, we cried. It was just perfection. Can't wait to go see it again next weekend!

#24 jennyFTB

jennyFTB
        • 138 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:36 AM

Going to see it tonight with the ladies!! Can't wait...

#25 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 11:43 AM

It was so wonderful! I saw it on Friday night with my best friend. I was definitely confused with the Stanford situation as well. Not sure what happened there. I actually saw the movie in Poughkeepsie, so of course the theatre went nuts.

I think they wrapped everything up really well. I'd be surprised if they made another one.

#26 KarmaB

KarmaB
            • 796 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:38 PM

I absolutely LOVED it. I honestly never got bored, once. I was sad because it was over. :-)

With that said, It was just such a perfect ending to everything, I really hope they don't make another one and mess it all up.

#27 Golden

Golden
              • 354 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:42 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nikkianddean
                LOVED IT!!!! I can;t wait to see it again. And I am going shopping. I need to step my game up on a daily basis

Ummm...my new dream item is a walk in closet!!!!
                The best chic movie for 2008!!!! Those ladies can really dress in that movie.
                This morning I put more effort into getting address. I felt the same way, time to step my game up!!!

#28 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:43 PM

Saw it and loved it, can't wait to buy it :)

#29 Christine

Christine
                  • VIP Member
                  • 21,514 posts
                  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:44 PM

the ladies have already said they are making another one actually.
                  Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#30 Monique

Monique
                  • 415 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:20 PM

I saw it Saturday night at 11:30pm with 5 of my friends....Loved the movie...cried, laughed too many times to count...we all decided to go get Cosmo's after the show which was at 2:00am and I didn't make it home until after 7:30am...can i say my ass is dragging the ground...I need like 2 or 3 days to recoup!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users