Photo

Mexico here we come...Site Visits June 2-6th

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 milejilo

milejilo
  • 313 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 04:25 PM

you guys, i'm so sorry i havent' posted anything. but sadly an extremely close friend of our family has passed away, i basically considered him my uncle, his daughters my cousins. well, one of his daughters is getting married july 5th and well you can just imagine what they are going through. please keep them in your prayers. i'll post pictures and thoughts of my site visit soon, i promise.

#22 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
    • 156 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:28 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by milejilo
      you guys, i'm so sorry i havent' posted anything. but sadly an extremely close friend of our family has passed away, i basically considered him my uncle, his daughters my cousins. well, one of his daughters is getting married july 5th and well you can just imagine what they are going through. please keep them in your prayers. i'll post pictures and thoughts of my site visit soon, i promise.
      So sorry to hear that. We'll keep you all in our prayers.

-Melissa

#23 ebdaniel113

ebdaniel113
      • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:03 PM

Those are many of the hotels I am looking at for my wedding as well! Any input would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you and hope you had a great time!

#24 ebdaniel113

ebdaniel113
        • 22 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 02:04 PM

So sorry! You are all in my thoughts and prayers!

#25 milejilo

milejilo
          • 313 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 05:35 PM

thank you everyone, your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.... it hasn't been easy but we had to move forward, he would have wanted it that way. The wedding is still on, the original bridal shower was cancelled but i was able to find a place to have a small gathering in two weeks notice, thank God! but for any of you who were looking forward to this review... you can find it here
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23322

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users