Sign in to follow this  
milejilo

Mexico here we come...Site Visits June 2-6th

you guys, i'm so sorry i havent' posted anything. but sadly an extremely close friend of our family has passed away, i basically considered him my uncle, his daughters my cousins. well, one of his daughters is getting married july 5th and well you can just imagine what they are going through. please keep them in your prayers. i'll post pictures and thoughts of my site visit soon, i promise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by milejilo View Post
you guys, i'm so sorry i havent' posted anything. but sadly an extremely close friend of our family has passed away, i basically considered him my uncle, his daughters my cousins. well, one of his daughters is getting married july 5th and well you can just imagine what they are going through. please keep them in your prayers. i'll post pictures and thoughts of my site visit soon, i promise.
So sorry to hear that. We'll keep you all in our prayers.

-Melissa

thank you everyone, your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.... it hasn't been easy but we had to move forward, he would have wanted it that way. The wedding is still on, the original bridal shower was cancelled but i was able to find a place to have a small gathering in two weeks notice, thank God! but for any of you who were looking forward to this review... you can find it here

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/t23322