Weather in January?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Natashak

Natashak
  • 93 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:03 AM

Hi Guys,

I am brand new here & this is my first post (sooo exciting). Just wondering if anyone knew what the weather is usually like in January at night? We are planning on having our reception on or near the beach (thats always been my dream). Do you think it will be too cold?

#2 Dez921714

Dez921714
    • 1,489 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 09:27 AM

I'm not sure, but I think evenings could get chilly. We're getting married in Cancun in January and plan to do an outdoor coctail hour following our ceremony and then an indoor reception (just in case it gets too chilly to enjoy eating and dancing outside when the sun goes down)
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#3 Mango Deck

Mango Deck
      • 141 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

Hi Nat.

The weather here in Cabo during January (winter) is cold... Warm in the day hitting low temps as the sun goes down, sweater or something like that is recommended.

#4 Taradactyle

Taradactyle
        • 427 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 04:05 PM

I was there this past January. I was ok during the day but at night I was cold. My FI was fine and liked the evening weather. Most places can provide heat lamps though.
          Tara & Patrick

Our Non-Pro Pics: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t32280

#5 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
          • Banned
          • 1,051 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:01 PM

Yikes! I didn't even think about the weather being chilly :/ We're getting married at 4:00pm on the beach and the reception is to follow on the beach as well. Crapy I hope no one freezes!

#6 alex

alex
            • 1,139 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 07:12 PM

We went in January & the daytime temperatures were great, but night did get a bit chilly. We soaked up the sun during the day wearing bathing suits mostly, but in the evening I wore a light jacket most nights. And the nights I didn't wear the jacket I wore long pants.
              It's not freakishly chilly or anything. A light jacket or sweater or wrap should be enough to keep bare shoulders warm! Well in my opinion anyway!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users