Ztai - Amazing place for rehearsal dinner...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Mishka Designs

Mishka Designs
  • 1,574 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:18 AM

Hooolllly cow! I don't know if anyone else has tried, but I've been trying for two weeks to get someone on the phone to answer some questions and can't get anyone. Appears the manager is only there from 1-1:30 and then again from 10:ish p.m. a few minutes here and there. I was given the name of Nancy Orozco and a number of 322-145-2264 but no one ever answers or returns the messages I left. Sometime when I'm downtown I'll try to talk to someone personally and see if this is really a viable place or not. Feel bad now I even recommended it!

#12 starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:40 AM

Don't feel bad Mishka, that's how things go sometimes! I'd love to have the manager's schedule, LOL It's still a really pretty place to stop by next time I'm in PV so thanks for mentioning it :)

#13 kisa

• Banned
      • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 08:47 AM

Right after reading your post I made outreach to them twice and have never heard back. They seem a bit unreliable, but hey, some times you win and some times you lose. Not to worry.

#14 lesley_mexico_bride

• 230 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:06 PM

Hopefully yall got ahold of someone, did any one ever end up going there? Thanks for the recommendation Mishka, it looks cool, maybe even for a bachelorette party? :)

#15 Debbie1

• 38 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:24 PM

This is such a fantastic place.

#16 NateBroshot

• Vendor
            • 15 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 09:42 AM

Couldn't agree more with Mishka, and it looks like we might have similar tastes!  When I first moved to Vallarta in 2007, a friend took me through Ztai, and it totally caught me by surprise.  From the outside, you can hardly see anything inside, although the outside does have a nice design.  

You enter, and eventually you end up in this really awesome court yard area, a little music, a really kick-a** tree from what I remember and some really great ambient lighting (and from a photographic standpoint this is great!)  

I never really thought of it before but Mishka is totally right about Ztai having a great ambience for for a Rehearsal Dinner or even a late-night post-wedding after party (w00t!!)

The courtyard especially, with it's open air and lighted ambience, would be really awesome and I would LOVE to take photos there.

I have no knowledge about their services for large events but if someone gets ahold of them using the contact info Mishka provided let us all know!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users