Jump to content

Ztai - Amazing place for rehearsal dinner...


Recommended Posts

I was doing some other stuff when I remembered Ztai and that several times someone was asking about a rehearsal dinner place. This place is amazing - what it DOES NOT have is a view of Vallarta nor is it on the beach.

 

What it DOES have, however, is it's located right smack downtown, it has both an indoor and an AMAZING outdoor area and the food is really good.

 

This is their website: ZTAI Restaurant Lounge and Garden Puerto Vallarta Mexico But I don't think they have really good photos to show what they are. On the Malecon side of things they have an upstairs bar which overlooks the malecon. Then, when we go inside the bar and continue further back, their's this large open area with big tall trees and a rustic brick wall perfect for showing videos or movies or whatever and tables and sofas! Then, on the other side of the open area, they have their restaurant which is closed and has air conditioning.

 

Anyway, just a different idea for a rehearsal dinner venue! wink.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We visited ZTai while we were down in PV a couple weeks ago. Very cool place and yummy food! It was difficult to find someone to speak with about having a WD there, but finally a lady came over to speak with us about it. She was speaking in Spanish so it was a little hard for me to gather everything. We exchanged cards and she said that she would send me all the info but I have yet to hear from her. I think we have decided to go with another place but will definitely recommend this place to others wanting a fun night out!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
It was difficult to find someone to speak with about having a WD there, but finally a lady came over to speak with us about it. She was speaking in Spanish so it was a little hard for me to gather everything. We exchanged cards and she said that she would send me all the info but I have yet to hear from her.
Well, that's disappointing (although, unfortunately, not surprising!).

Isn't it a cool place? Aside from Le Kliff, I think it has one of the most original set-ups here in Vallarta. We don't go there often (a little pricey), but when we want a special night-out, that's often where we end up wink.gif.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishka Designs View Post
Well, that's disappointing (although, unfortunately, not surprising!).

Isn't it a cool place? Aside from Le Kliff, I think it has one of the most original set-ups here in Vallarta. We don't go there often (a little pricey), but when we want a special night-out, that's often where we end up wink.gif.
Le Kliff is absolutely breath-taking. Location is just perfect and the food is so good. From their website, Le Kliff has beautiful weddings, too.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishka Designs View Post
I was doing some other stuff when I remembered Ztai and that several times someone was asking about a rehearsal dinner place. This place is amazing - what it DOES NOT have is a view of Vallarta nor is it on the beach.

What it DOES have, however, is it's located right smack downtown, it has both an indoor and an AMAZING outdoor area and the food is really good.

This is their website: ZTAI Restaurant Lounge and Garden Puerto Vallarta Mexico But I don't think they have really good photos to show what they are. On the Malecon side of things they have an upstairs bar which overlooks the malecon. Then, when we go inside the bar and continue further back, their's this large open area with big tall trees and a rustic brick wall perfect for showing videos or movies or whatever and tables and sofas! Then, on the other side of the open area, they have their restaurant which is closed and has air conditioning.

Anyway, just a different idea for a rehearsal dinner venue! wink.gif
Thanks for this!
Have you been to this place several times? Can one host their rehersal dinner there? Looks like a club, but I like it. How do I make a reservation? I tried it only allows you to do 20 people and there is no contact or email address.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisa View Post
Thanks for this!
Have you been to this place several times? Can one host their rehersal dinner there? Looks like a club, but I like it. How do I make a reservation? I tried it only allows you to do 20 people and there is no contact or email address.
Yes, I've been there several times - sometimes for dinner, sometimes for an opening cocktail and a few times just for the bar. You can have your rehearsal dinner there but I don't know a lot about it. It does look like a club - although, like I mentioned, it's split into 3 different parts. A club/bar on the malecon side, an open area with trees and couches in the middle and a restaurant on the other side. Super cool.

Their phone # is 322-222-0306 and their email is info@ztai.com. The manager is Sergio Orozco. But, if you give me a bit, I'm trying to contact him to find out if he or anyone on his staff speaks English - because the girl who answered the phone did not speak English. Which isn't a prob for me, but could be a prob for others wink.gif.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...