Photo

My Sand Ceremony Sand Came!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 06:53 PM

Your sand ceremony will be beautiful. Just curious, how long did it take to get your order? I leave in about two weeks and wonder if I'll get it in time? I know, I'm late, I just decided to incorporate the sand ceremony at the last minute!

#22 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:23 PM

i believe i ordered it on the 23rd, and it came the day i posted the thread, the 29th? so it was about a week. michaels has some colored sand, but not the colors i wanted, to match my davids bridal BM and my dresses.

#23 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 04 June 2008 - 06:25 PM

ok so i think i forgot to update, the gal from moonglow called me the next morning and said she dropped a lb of ivory in the mail already. according to ups it should arrive in the next day or so, and she didnt charge me for it or for shipping.

so now i have a lb of DB colored Banana sand up for grabs, i'll even pay for shipping. first person to PM can have it for free :)

#24 cheeks75

cheeks75
    • 96 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 07:44 AM

The colors look great. I need the banana sand and a green color, so I will definitely look at the site. I love the wording for the sand ceremony.

#25 Team Gracey

Team Gracey
      • 53 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

So if you don't have any kids would you just need 2 colors of sand to represent just you and him? What are the different options? I love this idea--very unique, original and lasting. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users