Sign in to follow this  
Lilpaisley

Tinted Moisturizer

Thanks ladies, this is exactley what I was looking for. I'll have to head to Sephora this weekend and see if I can sample some. Woohoo! trip to the makeup storebunny_4.gif

I just bought half an hour ago the new physicians formula organic tinted moisturizer. I will let you know how it is, when I try it tomorrow!

Ok I LOOOVE it. I wear it everyday! It is my new makeup. I love that its organic. It has a slightly different smell than other makeup but not bad or anything. So I totally recommend it.

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisturizer

When I worked in a spa, this was the skin care line that we used on our clients. It's an amazing line! Their moisturizer isn't heavy, comes in 4 different shades (untinted, light, medium, and dark) and has an spf 15. They were our best sellers in our retail.

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture SPF 15 (medium) 1.3 0z - DRM-STMspf15med

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisturizer

When I worked in a spa, this was the skin care line that we used on our clients. It's an amazing line! Their moisturizer isn't heavy, comes in 4 different shades (untinted, light, medium, and dark) and has an spf 15. They were our best sellers in our retail.

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture SPF 15 (medium) 1.3 0z - DRM-STMspf15med
I LOVE Demologica products...my entire skincare regiment is based on their line...wish it were less pricey, but it's worth it imo...

I LOVE and have used Lancome Immanance for years. It is my fave. Others I have tried are Stila (good but a little heavier than lancome and more 'foundation-y' feeling) and Laura Mercier (good but couldn't find the right color for my face and my face had a slight irritation to it). Lancome Immanance feels light weight but is great coverage and has spf. Kinda pricey- I think it is between $40 and $50.