Sign in to follow this  
Lilpaisley

Tinted Moisturizer

I am looking for some good suggestions on brands to try of tinted moisturizer. Summer is almost here and I have been thinking of trying one instead of my normal foundation every day. I do have the requirement that it must have a good SPF. I got a free sample of Niveaâ€s, but itâ€s SPF is only 4, not high enough for me.

So does anyone have any good suggestions? I prefer brands like drug store brands, but am willing to splurge on a Dept store brand if itâ€s a really good one.

I just started using AVON Rejuvenate Dial-A-Glow Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 15 and I really like it. It has four levels and you twist it to the next level each day to gradually get a darker glow. Good SPF and anti-aging too, so you really can't go wrong.

Try Clinique City Block Sheer SPF 25. Feels really light and tinted just enough to even out your skin. Costs about $16.00 and lasts me a really long time. Only need to use a dime size amount on your whole face. I love it!

I absolutely love Benefit's YOU REBEL tinted moisturizer. I forget how much SPF it has but it makes you look tan and you don't get that orange tan look, you get a nice brown. I highly recommend it!

Click the image to open in full size.

hehe, glenda, the pic shows spf 15 :) silly girl, you must be planning a wedding ro something wink.gif

luvs :)

i LOVE benefit. i'm gonna have to add this to my list of wedding makeup!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougsGirl View Post
hehe, glenda, the pic shows spf 15 :) silly girl, you must be planning a wedding ro something wink.gif
luvs :)

i LOVE benefit. i'm gonna have to add this to my list of wedding makeup!
I actually posted the pic after I made my post. LOl. Yeah it is SPF 15. I'm silly today. smile105.gif