Sign in to follow this  
chicklet

Sunquest Out Of Standard Rooms

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet View Post
Are you having trouble getting your replies back? I am finding this now....the ones I knew that were gonna book are and have sent replies back but lots haven't and my RSVP date is next week.
*lol* My MOH isn't even booked *long story* but obviously I know she is coming.
Maybe I need to nag too as I want to book my reception dinner.

My fiancee's best man hasn't booked yet. There are a number of people who say they are coming but haven't booked. I sent out a reminder email yesterday and it seems to have lit a fire under some people buts. We did get everyone who wanted to come to book early so everyone else is just a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christenew View Post
My fiancee's best man hasn't booked yet. There are a number of people who say they are coming but haven't booked. I sent out a reminder email yesterday and it seems to have lit a fire under some people buts. We did get everyone who wanted to come to book early so everyone else is just a bonus.
How many do you have going thus far?
I am finding my group is more friends of my parents and stuff...there are a few of us younger ones but pricing is a bit too high for most (which sucks but we didn't want translation cost).

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicklet View Post
How many do you have going thus far?
I am finding my group is more friends of my parents and stuff...there are a few of us younger ones but pricing is a bit too high for most (which sucks but we didn't want translation cost).
So far I have 21 people coming. We have at least 10 more that are also probably coming if they can get a room/flight. How about you?