Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 5,752 posts
  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie
hahaha, i just had to say it looks like lately you've deviated from this standard
we all know that's not true anymore
no i meant that i dont tell my wedding guests or my close girlfriends - i only tell you guys!

#82 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 07:32 PM

Ok I have a confession to make...

I Danielle Marie have been missing from the BDW boards due to my unhealthy obsession with my registries... I can't STOP!!!! Things are disappearing and I can't stop... I have NO self control....lol!

#83 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Dbld78
      Ok I have a confession to make...

I Danielle Marie have been missing from the BDW boards due to my unhealthy obsession with my registries... I can't STOP!!!! Things are disappearing and I can't stop... I have NO self control....lol!
      LOL! I too have the disease! It is so much to check and see what people get you.

#84 Christi

Christi
      • 1,905 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Yari
        LOL! I too have the disease! It is so much to check and see what people get you.
        I'm another diseased soul...LOL!

#85 NewOrleansbride

NewOrleansbride
        • 358 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:47 PM

I haven't looked at the registry (we onty registered two weeks ago) until yesterday and, to my horror, found that baby bibs had somehow gotten on there!!! LOL- I don't know how it happened and I removed them IMMEDIATELY!

It seemed like a few things we registered for were different (it was Target).
          -Rachel

#86 michelle08

michelle08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,702 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

I checked mine!!! But I didn't know who got the gift until the shower...so it was still a surprise!

#87 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 12:43 AM

my shower was 2 weeks ago and i have to admit i am so sad i can't really check anymore - it was fun stalking it!

#88 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:34 PM

Ok, I knew I saw this thread, so I had to bring it back up :) I went to Bed Bath & Beyon and for the first time, I stalked it...usually I go to add things, this time i just went to see if anything has been "Purchased"...and things HAVE been!!!!

My shower is a "surprise". I know I'm having one, but have no idea when or where. All I know is that invitations have gone out.

Anyway! Yay!!! New red dovet :)
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#89 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:27 PM

My shower is in two weeks. I am stalking constantly. It is so bad.

#90 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,752 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 22 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

we've basically stopped receiving gifts from our registry - major bummer because we didnt get any of our sheets or towels yet that we need so badly! i hope we get enough money to buy everything we need haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users