Photo

Do you stalk your registries?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#131 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:50 AM

So I peeked..LOL So far I got the Bissell pet eraser and some rubbermaid food containers. I was so excited last night!! hahaha and I couldn't even tell anyone, not even FI because he has a big mouth and I'm sure that he is in on the whole "Surprise" of the shower.
    Now I am trying to figure out when it is. I knew I was going to do this!!
    Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
    My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#132 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:58 AM

haha i'd be very surprised if i was wrong about when i think my shower is (but i'm going to start making sure i'm dressed decently and have makeup on every weekend from now thru the wedding though anyway, LOL)!

someone bought our rachel ray cookware set! yay! and that was an online-only item (i was worried no one would buy stuff that wasn't in-store)!

#133 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
      • 1,236 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:22 AM

Oh I know you were worried about that...Good for you!!!
        I am also going to make sure where ever I go..I will be dressed!! LOL I dn't want to peek anymore..But I am itching to look again..Hahaha I need to have some self control!!
        Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
        My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#134 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 10 March 2009 - 12:48 PM

lol

I finally took the Williams-Sonoma tab off my browser so it wouldn't be so easy to peek!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#135 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:47 PM

Annnnd, that lasted how many days? ...2! LOL

No but I really was going on there to add some things, and I just happened to see that someone bought the other 3 dinner plates, so now we have all 8 dinner plates! WOOHOO!!!

Edit: I know we like pictures, here are our plates...

Click the image to open in full size.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#136 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

oooh pretty! tom wouldn't go for anything flowery, and i felt i had to give him the final say on anything kitchen-related since he does all the cooking. i'm a very lucky girl that way!

#137 kiki317

kiki317
              • 162 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

My birthday is tuesday and my mom calls me yesterday to tell me she's getting stuff off my registry for me- LOL she's too funny. so i waited and hour and looked- i got a 2 in 1 blender/ food processor, a wooden salad bowl set, and serving trays! Happy birthday to me! :)

#138 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:08 PM

Yeah, I never thought martin would either! In fact, I was dead set against getting a new set at all! Until I saw these... they are so beautiful, much more colorful in real life - they look like little works of art, which is right up our alley!! The platter is even more beautiful, it also has butterflies :) I love the old stamps and scripture on them too :)

We are putting them over cobalt blue chargers, so it makes them more contemporary (definitely our style)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#139 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by kiki317
                    My birthday is tuesday and my mom calls me yesterday to tell me she's getting stuff off my registry for me- LOL she's too funny. so i waited and hour and looked- i got a 2 in 1 blender/ food processor, a wooden salad bowl set, and serving trays! Happy birthday to me! :)
                    Woohoo! LOL

I actually love surprises when it comes to presents, but this is TOO tempting!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

#140 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

oh man, i'm so outta control. i keep telling myself not to look again, and then i do anyway! NO WILL POWER!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users