Do you stalk your registries?

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#121 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

Ok, I thought there was a thread on this somewhere but I searched and couldn't find it.

I am totally peeking at our online Williams-Sonoma registry and I found out that yesterday someone got us 5 of our dishes! (And we just registered on Saturday) Yahooo! I think it was our neighbors, because they just found out they couldn't go and told us to look out for gifts. So now I feel kinda bad for looking. Actually it could've been my grandma too, cause she said she looked at the registry and loved the plates. lol, this is gonna be a fun game!

Anyways, since I can't really brag about the items in real life until we receive them I had to tell someone! LOL

P.S. Oh and we have also received 2 things off our Traveler's Joy HM Registry, but the website alerted us and everything so I got to brag about that already But we got a spa package with candles, lotions, bubble baths and chocolates and a Night out on the town in Jamaica! Yah mon!

Yay for wedding gifts!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#122 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

i have totally peeked. so far we've gotten a quesadilla maker, a stock pot, and a folding tray table set!

in my defense, i had to see what had already been purchased because we were changing our dishes (fiance wasn't thrilled with them, and he does the cooking so he gets a say, LOL)! we couldn't really change them if people had already started buying, ya know?

#123 punkie569

punkie569
      • 255 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Oh how exciting!!!

I haven't registered yet but when I do it's gonna be hard to try to stop me from looking. I hate surprises! (yes I was that kid that always snooped for Christmas presents...LOL)
        Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in love

#124 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
        • 1,326 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Funny? I'm a curious cat too. I'm having a bridal shower soon and I'm going to try not to peek so I can be somewhat surprised. LOL.

#125 katrina

katrina

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,328 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:53 PM

there are lots of peekers around here :) http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22089

#126 deefalvey

deefalvey
            • 521 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 11:38 PM

when it comes time...I will SO be peeking!!!
              Bill and DeannaJuly 24, 2009

#127 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,369 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 12:01 AM

FI and I peek every weekend LOL We got our kitchenmaid mixer!! That was super exciting cuz it came in a HUGE box :)

#128 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                • VIP Member
                • 4,791 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:31 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by katrina
                  there are lots of peekers around here :) http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22089
                  that's the thread!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                  "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#129 LAURENANDBILL

LAURENANDBILL
                  • 391 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 02:38 PM

yes ive been peeking.
                    so far got a leonex cake topper and set of cooking pans and crock pot..
                    yay!!!

#130 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                    • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 04:36 PM

I am so not the girl that peeked at her X-mas gifts..I LOVE being surprised..However, it's taking everything in me to not peek, especially because I know they are planning something. I want to be surprised...But I sooo want to peek! :-)
                      Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                      My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users