MOH and I broke up (long vent)

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31 LadyCheese

• 1,830 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

Ummm, please sign me up for the "My BM/MOH Backed out of my Wedding" Club!!

Stecey I am so sorry to hear this! I do agree that she is acting immature and perhaps she is being a hater..this really sucks!! I dont know how you'll feel about her in a few weeks but maybe you guys will work things out.

#32 plumsugar

• 175 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 02:35 PM

Sounds very similar to what I went through with my MOH except I unasked her then broke up with her

Sometimes the negativity is just too much to take, especially if the friendship is starting to fail. You're better off without her ruining your planning experience, trip, and day of! How very childish!

#33 amandalovesryan

• 933 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:02 PM

Stacey, that stinks! I am so sorry! BTW- I love to travel, if you need a new MOH, sign me up!
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

#34 Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:12 PM

if it makes you feel any better, im part of the My MOH Backed Out club ----- and my MOH was my own sister! you are better off without that kind of bullshit negativity on your wedding day IMHO.

#35 Opice34

• 414 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:23 PM

Oh, gosh, I am so sorry. That's awful. Anyone who would write that on an RSVP card shouldn't be included anyway! We'll all be your pseudo-MOHs and we'll support you from afar! It will be okay! You and FI being there is all that matters!

#36 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

I'm in that club 2!! But I have found a way to deal with it lol

Drink helps!! but the best thing to do is say (and this has to be in a mackem accent lmao) "she can go get fucked" it has certainly helped me lmao

#37 Jenn3878

• 5,681 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

OMG I am so sorry to hear this! That is totally uncool of her! If she is unsupportive then you don't need her around!! It may be hard but sometimes you learn who your real friends are!! Good luck!

#38 wayneswifey

• 97 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:40 PM

I smell a HATER.
                Don't worry abt it she will get over it.

#39 karahmia

• 163 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

That's really unfortunate. Of course there are always two sides to every story but in my opinion she's being very selfish. You don't need all that drama. Easier said than done but move on and enjoy the process of creating your fab wedding!
                  ps... We have the same wedding date. LOL!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users