Posada Real Los Cabos - Recomendation?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 02:11 PM

Hi Ladies -

One of those super deals on TravelZoo just sent a packsge to Cabo. The hotel fetaured on the trip is Posada Real and I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed there. I could use a quick get away right about now.....
    http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
    February 14, 2009

#2 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
    • 77 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nikkianddean
      Hi Ladies -

One of those super deals on TravelZoo just sent a packsge to Cabo. The hotel fetaured on the trip is Posada Real and I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed there. I could use a quick get away right about now.....
      Hi Nikki,

I would not recommend that one. A friend of mine stayed there on our graduation trip triying to save some moeny and told me that is horrible! The hotel is old, it's supposed to be an all inclusive but the food is inedible, bad service, dirty rooms, etc etc etc
      That's what she told me. I stayed at Westin once (expensive,but Mom payed, jaja) and last time I booked a room at Royal Solaris, that's also an all inclusive.

Good Luck!

#3 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

I would recommend the Sheraton Hacienda del Mar

#4 Bradley Fraser

Bradley Fraser
        • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

Here is what Trip Advisor guests of Posada had to say...

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:38 AM

cabo is an expensive vacation destination...there is usually a reason when rates are super low in cabo.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#6 JUANCARLOST

JUANCARLOST
          • Banned
          • 130 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:24 PM

If you plan on having a good deal, and if you do not expect too much of the hotel I probably would stay there too, but always have in mind that you will not love the room or the hotel, the food is ok.

The hotel is close to downtown san Jose.

The gardens are nice and the swimming pool is ok.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users