Sign in to follow this  
Jenleopard

I need to lose some "lbs"!!!

You can join the BDW biggest losers 2 if you want too. You wouldn't have to pay the entry fee but it's already started but you could still keep track of your weight everyweek with us. And we all encourage each other. if you want to join, you would just have to pm AnnR.

For a tip for weight watchers, you should check out the website Dotti's Weight Loss Zone a lady that was and still is i think on weight watchers started this site. she lost a ton of weight. there are recipes on there and menus from different restaurants with the nutritional facts on them. Also she gives the weight watcher point amounts for restaurants and foods. It's a great site, i was on it all the time when i was on ww and i still go on it sometimes.

Good luck Jen. I am joining WW Thursday at work. It is a good diet, it's pretty easy to follow. We can keep each other updated on how we do. I'm really worried about my weight because I used to be able to lose weight very easily but I'm finding that it's getting harder as I get older. One thing I can tell you is that you have to treat yourself. I buy the WW ice cream bars (I think they're 2 points) and I feel like I'm having dessert. They're yummy! Good luck to both of us!

I feel your pain. I just had a baby 4 months ago and am also the heaviest I've ever been. A couple other moms and I have been walking together and things like that lately, but the weight just doesn't wanna come off! lol. If anyone has any suggestions on how to lose 70 lbs in a year, I'm open to it lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek View Post
You can join the BDW biggest losers 2 if you want too.
i was going to suggest this too ... we are nearly finished with the 4th round, and i believe biggest loser 5 will start up sometime in the beginning of december. each round lasts 8 weeks. i know i'll be there for round 5 (i was in biggest loser 3, and currently in 4 ... will keep doing it all the way up to my wedding and maybe beyond)! for just a $15 entry fee, you get the support of all us girls who are struggling with the same issues, get to talk exercise and diet with us, are kept accountable to someone (you have to send your weekly "weigh-in"--a picture of your scale with you on it--every week to AnnR), you'll provide motivation to other brides, and you have the chance to win the pot (which can be a pretty decent amount of $$$)!

Okay so I read this article in one of my many wedding magazines. It said that newlyweds are just like college freshman! That the average weight gain is about 25lbsgirl_werewolf.gif So I have gained that since we have been living together! I hope that when I lose it i won't regain it! I ordered my dress in my street size just so I can lose this weight! It sucks and I absolutely hate the way I look! So I have been trying to eat better and I started walking. I also heard this study that if women exercised 40 minutes a day we will lose 10% of our body fat. So hopefully this will motivate the both of us. Maybe we can help keep each other motivated! P.M. if you need to.

Oh, Kee Lac,

I totally feel your pain. I did the exact thing (ordered my dress) and then we moved in together and all of a sudden I'm ___ obs heavier sad.gif My weakness is my diet so I know I need to really watch what I eat.

I know exactly how you feel! I went from being 300 pounds to loosing 150 of it to having a baby and gaining most of it back.....I hate it! My FI has told me I look beatiful no matter what, but I want to FEEL beautiful. When you go from being fat to being skinnier to being fat agin...it makes you want to cry. I have been going to the gym 5 days a week for the past 2 months and haven't lost anything. I am not eating junk or fried foods. It's frustrating. You be my motivation and I'll be yours! elefant.gif