Sign in to follow this  
jfwolfe72

Sandals Grande Antigua

I don't, however I looked into antigua for my wedding and I fell in love with it! The flights were a little pricey. Are you thinking about getting married there?

I looked into St. James Club, in antigua it seemed really nice

I just started my wedding planning and our new-found TA recommended Antigua, Aruba, the Bahahamas and Puerto Rico. She suggested AIs and I think that would appeal most to our guests. Out of the AIs she suggested, Sandals Antigua seemed the nicest from the web site, but I'm waiting to hear reviews from others. How did you decide on your place?

I think the sandals company has a lot to offer, they are couples only though and I was told that they cannot accomodate children and singles, so I would not go to an island that doesn't have a beaches if you are going to have singles and/or children.

I only looked into antigua, I didn't really look into the other islands.

I decided on dreams cancun, based on that they allowed children, it was AI, and it was affordable for my guests. I love antigua, but if we went to antigua, I don't think we would have had too many guests because they wouldn't have been able to afford it.

I heard sandals resorts are nice, but I've never stayed at one.

Tammy (host) is a TA, she may have some good advice for you