• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Yvette

Yvette
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 12:27 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
    OMG, i didn't even think about a gift for my ring bearer. Mine is 1, and won't technically be carrying the ring he'll just be starting to walk. I did already buy some things for him, just because he's so stinking cute! But I think i'm going to make him a little beach bag with beach toys like buckets, shovels, and sand castle molds, a bathing suit, sunblock, and beach sweat jacket i got from old navy.
    i did the same thing for my flower girl. (she's 5) i got a sand bucket, a coloring book, crayons, a small puzzle and some other misc things to go into the bucket. i will be giving it to her before we leave so she can keep busy on the flight.

#12 flygirl

flygirl
    • 263 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by lucy106
      Anyone have any suggestions for gifts for our older ring bearer (12 years old)? I wanted something personal that he would keep, I got our flower girls diamond stud earrings so what is kind of equal to that for boys?
      This is what I wanted to do...give them something they'll keep. It's just so difficult! What about a watch? Do 12 year olds wear watches?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users