Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Help me find this Mossimo dress...

Those are super cute Rachel. I was going to get those for my OOT bags way back in the day when I was an actual DW bride. LOL. They look super comfy!

I think so Alyssa. It's a stretchy material so it has a lot of give. My mom liked it so much she went and bought one right before we left so we looked like twins. LOL She always does that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I think so Alyssa. It's a stretchy material so it has a lot of give. My mom liked it so much she went and bought one right before we left so we looked like twins. LOL She always does that!
Rachel your mom is so cute!

haha well now we have similiar hair. I'm thankful we don't live close to each other. People would begin to wonder! She is really cute though. She gets hit on a lot by the kids she works with- IN HIGH SCHOOL. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
total hijack but Glenda, where's your wedding going to be?
I'm going to have a small, intimate ceremony at a church with just James and our parents. Then we are going straight from the church to a honeymoon.

I'm pseudo eloping. LOL. We may have a party for our friends later on but for now, this is what we are doing. Needless to say our parents have been a big pain in the ass (well mostly his who made us cancel our DW), and so this is the best way for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrvsbride View Post
I'm going to have a small, intimate ceremony at a church with just James and our parents. Then we are going straight from the church to a honeymoon.

I'm pseudo eloping. LOL. We may have a party for our friends later on but for now, this is what we are doing. Needless to say our parents have been a big pain in the ass (well mostly his who made us cancel our DW), and so this is the best way for us.
you'll be getting married the day before my birfday friday.gif

What the heck is this Shopper's World you speak of?! Never heard of it. But a cute $4 dress is right up my alley. I must find this place. What town is it in?