Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Help me find this Mossimo dress...

I bought this black Mossimo dress from Target last year (it was $15 or $20) - it is the best beach cover up EVER and i totally ruined it! I know this sounds crazy but I want another one really bad and have been searching for it and can't find any.

i searched on Target.com and they don't have it anymore.

i googled Mossimo and checked their website and I checked eBay and Amazon - nothing!

it may just not be available anymore but i figured it is worth a try...

i believe they called it a 'smocked dress' (i searched those words and came up with nada). the top has ties on the shoulders and then below the boobs is supposed to be elastic but not an elastic insert like elastic sewing - that is what i ruined sad.gif you can kind of see it in the hanging picture but it is so stretched out now.

it is black and a Medium and here is what the tags say:

top tag

"Mossimo"

M

Made in China

back side SML MB05.02G2

inside lower tag

57% Polyester

37% Rayon

6% Spandex

RN17730

VN1110834

back side has washing instructions

there is another little tag under the inside lower that has these numbers:

F16656083

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks Girls! I know it is a long shot but you girls are some serious searchers gotsearch.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
What is Shopper's World? (OMG i am getting excited hehe)
It's a store here in NJ.. not many around I guess bc I just went on their website.. My dress looks like the one you have.. I'm searching for my dress online but nothing's showing up. I'm still looking.

I just took this pic of my dress.. Click the image to open in full size.

If you like it, I can run over to that store tomorrow after work and get you one. Ya know how much I got it for? $4! hehe

pinkie.gifThat looks so similar!!! did they have it in black or white or teal? $4?? i may ask you to get me a bunch for my BM's too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
It's a store here in NJ.. not many around I guess bc I just went on their website.. My dress looks like the one you have.. I'm searching for my dress online but nothing's showing up. I'm still looking.

I just took this pic of my dress.. Click the image to open in full size.

If you like it, I can run over to that store tomorrow after work and get you one. Ya know how much I got it for? $4! hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
pinkie.gifThat looks so similar!!! did they have it in black or white or teal? $4?? i may ask you to get me a bunch for my BM's too?
Yea I'm almost positive there were other colors. I'll check it out tomorrow and get them for you. How many BMs you got?