Bahamas Wedding Locales!!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 TheIrchas

• 7 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:05 AM

Hello Bahamas Brides (Past, Present & Future)

Please post the website of where you're going to or have already gotten married so we can all have a quick look of where the magic did and will happen for your special day!!

#2 sumrdream

• 218 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

I haven't made a final decision yet but The Poop Deck Restaurants-Nassau's Favourite Seafood Restaurant-Home Page is the frontrunner....you can get married on the beach and then have your reception in the restaurant.
      June 01, 2009, Nassau Bahamas
      My Planning Bio

#3 ultimateme143

• 70 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:01 PM

We are getting married at the Atlantis Resort May 2009!!!

#4 carribeangal702

• 5 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 07:11 PM

Hello all, I am getting married in the Bahamas July 25, 2009, I am going there to the 18th for 2 weeks to lview the Sheraton & Wyndham as possible sites. Good luck and congrats to all.

#5 bonbon78

• 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

Hello all!

I got married at the Paradise Island Beach Club (on the beach). We got a wedding coordinator from the Bahamas and she was g.r.e.a.t.! Her name is Paulette. Contact me if you want her contact info.

#6 nassaubride08

• 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

I am getting married at Graycliff October 18, 2008.

We picked Graycliff in Nassau because it is very private and hardly have to do any of the planning ourselves.

The beaches at Sheraton and Wyndham were too busy with too many onlookers and jetskis in the background that we didn't feel it secluded enough for a wedding.

We have a perfect garden at Graycliff that is completely private with a coordinator that takes care of everything.

#7 cantorballard

• 47 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:46 PM

Hi everyone!
                I'm officiating a wedding tonight at the Sheraton Cable Beach. My clients are coming off a cruise ship, to the hotel, having their ceremony and getting back on the ship to party. It's a very cool idea.

So far - the resort itself is very pretty. I had lunch in the Dolphin Grill, and the food was not quite up to par. The beach service is non existent, but like I said - the view and the facility is beautiful.

I can say excellent things about Sharri, (pronounced - She-REE) here at the resort. She has already had 3 weddings today, and is on top of everything. Not to mention, she is incredibly pleasant, helpful, and eager to please. (And I'm only the wedding officiant!)

I'll post more info when I get back. I'm walking over to the Wyndham tomorrow morning to introduce myself to the Director over there, and to take a tour of the resort.

good luck to all!

#8 sumrdream

• 218 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

Yes, Debbi do tell! I'm interested in looking at the Sheraton, it's a beautiful resort! I'm afraid it might be to busy though!
                  June 01, 2009, Nassau Bahamas
                  My Planning Bio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users