Wedding Dress Transportation Idea

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

What a great idea! Be sure to let us know if it works! I would be interested to hear how it turns out!

#12 Dez921714

• 1,489 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

the shrinker thingy is a vacuum...so you could ask house cleaning...or a lot of air mattresses with pumps also have a "suck out" option to deflate the bed...that would totally work and be small enough to take with you!
      http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#13 MoonPalacePookie

• 279 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Shay2679
        I think it is great going there...but what about on the way home? Do you have a portable shrinker thingy!?
        The bag has one of those holes on it, that if you press on it, it lets the air out. You unscrew a cap and hold the button thingy down and roll the bag to get all of the air out. It actually works pretty well without a vacuum (though not as quick).
        Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#14 Yvette

• 510 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:02 PM

i've never used them but know others who have. when my fsil was moving from IL to MN she used these for her blankets and one of them poped open. but then again i have a friend who uses them all the time without any trouble. def let us know how this works out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users