Photo

Planet Hollywood Resort

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Roseanna4

Roseanna4
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

I was wondering if anyone has used (or seen) the newly remodeled chapel at Planet Hollywood. I've been having a difficult time finding any reviews or pictures. Any help would be appreciated!

#2 Stephanie1013

Stephanie1013
    • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 02:14 AM

I'm also wondering if anyone has any pictures or reviews of Planet Hollywood. Their prices/packages look great but I haven't heard anything about it or seen any pictures!

Stephanie

#3 misskim_red@msn.com

misskim_red@msn.com
      • 144 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:05 PM

I've walked by it (I live here) and asked to see it but they won't let you. You need to have an appointment to see it.
        'Gra geal mo chroi'

#4 meseh

meseh
        • 194 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:38 PM

that's kind of crazy

#5 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
          • 5,466 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

I stayed at it when it was the aladdin and the rooms were very nice and big, bigger than most other hotels I have stayed at. The only VERY negative thing was the pool, and im pretty sure they didnt renovate the pool. They are basically two holes in the ground with a cement terrace b/w them. NO shade whatsoever, it was awful awful awful. So depends when your going but if your going when its hot there are so many other places that have better pools for around the same price range. I recommend the mirage, mandalay bay, THE hotel (at mandalay bay) or the MGM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users