Riu Ocho Rios (ROR) Wedding Dates * Important Links Here*

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#91 LovestruckFilms

LovestruckFilms
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:59 PM

Hello Jamaica Brides!  

Take a second to watch this breath-taking wedding trailer shot Runaway Bay, Jamaica!  

#92 MelissaJamaica

MelissaJamaica
    • 5 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 06:35 PM

Hi 

I am getting married 12 12 12 at the Riu Ocho Rios and new to this website . Hello :)

#93 Alain Hottat

Alain Hottat
      • Banned
      • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:18 PM

I live in Atlanta, GA and found Alain Hottat http://www.jamaicashoots.comthrough a Google search. The wedding was held in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Alain quickly responded to my inquires and was extremely professional from day one. He promptly arrived on the wedding day to take prepartion photos and stayed until the end of the reception. His work is extremely beautiful and artistic. Alain captured every moment of the day. I loved the way he worked; I never knew he was in the room or even taking my picture. Everything was so natural. He was easy to work with and met all of our expectations. I highly recommend his service to anyone searching for a wedding photographer in Jamaica. He offers great pricing and extremely beautiful pictures!!

#94 Alain Hottat

Alain Hottat
        • Banned
        • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

I live in Atlanta, GA and found Alain Hottat http://www.jamaicashoots.comthrough a Google search. The wedding was held in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Alain quickly responded to my inquires and was extremely professional from day one. He promptly arrived on the wedding day to take prepartion photos and stayed until the end of the reception. His work is extremely beautiful and artistic. Alain captured every moment of the day. I loved the way he worked; I never knew he was in the room or even taking my picture. Everything was so natural. He was easy to work with and met all of our expectations. I highly recommend his service to anyone searching for a wedding photographer in Jamaica. He offers great pricing and extremely beautiful pictures!!

#95 Alain Hottat

Alain Hottat
          • Banned
          • 11 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

#96 KDoyle

KDoyle
            • 218 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

May 15th, 2013

#97 Loreal30

Loreal30
              • 234 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

November 30, 2013! :)

Lowlee30

#98 Soon2b2013

Soon2b2013
                • 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:34 PM

7-19-13 is my big day

#99 Atrack

Atrack
                  • 69 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

Atrack wedding date november 27 2013

#100 Atrack

Atrack
                    • 69 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Loreal30 

November 30, 2013! :)

Lowlee30

are you getting marrried at the Riu ocho rio?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users