Photo

I'm back from my SGOR Wedding!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 Melissa G

Melissa G
  • 105 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:29 PM

Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear your review and see the rest of your pictures!!

#12 IrieBride08

IrieBride08
    • 716 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by hollisandsteph
      The pics are great! Cannot wait to see more! BTW What a great wedding site. I have a pretty good feeling it was the best location there! :-) HEHE
      BTW how was the spa treatment??
      Yah, I definitely think the Reef Terrace is the best kept secret. It was super hot that day, but my guests were cool and shaded in that garden.

The treatment was GREAT. I was wanting to bring Caroline home with me and keep her for life--it felt that great. It was a seaweed scrub wrap or something like that. My skin felt like silk afterward. LOL!

#13 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
      • 305 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:37 PM

Congrats! Welcome back! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!!!

#14 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
        • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

Hey welcome back!! I LOVE that you wore a blusher veil- ubber chic! Can't wait to see more beautiful pics!
          See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#15 shannon

shannon
          • 772 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:16 PM

WOW- your teaser pics are great-- I love your hair/veil!! You were beautiful!!!! Congrats!!

#16 caroline

caroline
            • 697 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:19 PM

Congratulations! Can't wait to read the review and see more pictures! Be sure to let us know how the resort was - as we're still looking for a place to honeymoon at!

#17 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
              • 419 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:07 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by IrieBride08
                Yah, I definitely think the Reef Terrace is the best kept secret. It was super hot that day, but my guests were cool and shaded in that garden.

The treatment was GREAT. I was wanting to bring Caroline home with me and keep her for life--it felt that great. It was a seaweed scrub wrap or something like that. My skin felt like silk afterward. LOL!

I wanted to do the seaweed wrap!! I kept going back and forth on weather or not I wanted to take the time/money to do it. There was sooo much I wanted to do and just was not sure how to fit it all in...lol
                It was super hot on our day too. I was really regretting my choice to wear crinlen (not sure how it is spelled). The first thing I did after the pictures was lose it..lol

Quote:
                Originally Posted by redheaney
                Congratulations! Can't wait to read the review and see more pictures! Be sure to let us know how the resort was - as we're still looking for a place to honeymoon at!
                I was there also. The resort was great! I had such a relaxing and wonderful time. I would recommend it to everyone! I also loved that it was an adult only all-inclusive resort. I would recommend staying on the Rivera side though. Close to the beach with wonderful views!

#18 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

Welcome back and congrats!!! You look beautiful! I was there May 19-22 for my honeymoon, I wish I would have run into you.

#19 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
                  • 1,266 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:16 PM

Cant wait to see more pics! Loved the flowers and the hair and the veil!

#20 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
                    • 264 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:36 PM

you looked stunning, I'm looking forward for your review and the rest of your pics...
                      ~Mrs.R ~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users