Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

Help me pick my shoes *updated, page 3*

I voted #2 I have a pair of those in a more "gold tone" and are really comfy and elegant, I have seen Macy's selling some Nina Shoes , you might want to take a try....

I voted #2 because I think the little bling on top of the shoe iwll look great against the dress but their all beautiful shoes and very similar so I think any of them will go...except I think it was pair #3 that the heel might be a little too chunky for the elegant dress

I love #2 Alyssa but I would go for the most comfortable shoe. Have you been able to try these on at all? My feet were killing me at my reception and i think I ended up dancing the night away bare foot lol

Mel,

these are all online - i am probably going to go with #1 - i agree with the majority that it seems to go most with the dress b/c of the rouching.

honestly, i am a high heels girl, i will break them in little bit before we leave but i expect to be barefoot at some point. i just want some nice shoes for pics and TTD and all that stuff KWIM?

Yeah I totally understand. I on the other hand am not a high heels lady.... hehe so you will do much better than i did! #1 look very very nice! Good choice. You look fabulous in your dress I can't wait to see it all come together! woot.gif

Have you thought about maybe doing something out of the ordinary? Maybe if your dress is beige you can do something leopard or some type of fun sexy shoe? I think that would look absolutely adorable.