ROR / Couples SS Review - LONG w/ TONS of PICS!!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#41 jmhein

• 665 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:40 PM

Wow girl!! GREAT review, and I am so glad another BDW bride had a successful ROR wedding!
    You looked beautiful and your whole experience will be memorable for years and years to come!
    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:49 PM

Marsha, your pics are amazing & you looked beautiful! Despite the little glitches, it looks like you had a wonderful time!

Reading your review, when I got to the part about the disco, it was like I had deja-vu as the same things happened to us-no one ever came to get us & the smell inside was HORRIBLE! But, you know as the night went on, that was the last thing on my mind & I'm sure on yours as well! LOL!!!

Again, congrats on everything turning out so wonderful!

#43 FYB87

• 976 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:44 PM

You did a great job on your review. I just about fell out my seat with laughter reading the part about the fight! That was unbelievable. I'm glad that everything went well for you guys. You wedding was beautiful.

#44 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by KHarrod
          Did you change into your reception dress?
          Yep Yep...............you know that I had to make a "DIVA" entrance!!

#45 Kandys

• 80 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

Wow what a great review and beautiful pictures.

#46 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:13 PM

wow what a great review!!! you looked absolutely stunning!!! :)

#47 foxytv

• VIP Member
              • 7,740 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:50 PM

WOW! What a review! You rock! And thanks for more pics! Sounds like overall that everything was wonderful. I love your choice of the gazebo for the ceremony!

#48 Neema29

• 116 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

Everything looked AWESOME!!!! You looked sooo beautiful! You and twelve peice make me want to go natural again with my hair! You hired a wonderful photographer as well. You did a great job! I wish I had known you did weddings a long time ago. Everything looked fabulous!!!! Congratulations again and welcome back!

#49 BarefootBride

• 1,266 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:39 PM

This was a damn good review. Im not having a wedding there but I still read. I love your pictures! Y our wedding was beautiful!!!!!

#50 PrecisePlans

• 802 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Jamaica08bride
                      Everything looks amazing!! I know you put a lot of thought into each and every detail and it really shows. I'm so glad to hear that your hair worked out. I remember seeing you on your wedding day and wondering who did your hair because it looked great. I cannot say enough about your pics they are gorgeous! I'm amazed at how you look great in EVERY picture. I also made a small cameo in your slide show. I am with the girls who are standing on the balcony watching the wedding. I'm the shadow sitting down.

The next time I'm home we should get together. I will have to bring my mom too because she just loved you.
                      OMG Niki!!! That is soooo funny! Your mom told me that you guys watched some from your balcony, but I had NO IDEA that you were actually in my slideshow.........HILARIOUS!!! Yes, we definitely have to get together!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users