Share your favorite Etsy sellers!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:36 PM

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Etsy! Well with the exception for that one seller...ahaha!

My favorite...
    I bought these ponytail holders from her as well as a memory board. Awesome seller

Etsy :: willowrivergifts :: Willow River Gifts- for Her and Home

I bought my sister the Freshwater Pearl Cluster Necklace for her birthday and she loved and she gets many complements on it!

Etsy :: kateszabone ::

I've really enjoyed all of my Etsy purchases... I have made many of them....lol!

#12 Birdie07

Birdie07
    • 1,218 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 10:51 PM

I order from this SAHM. She got back to me so fast. I ordered a necklace for mothers day and she made sure to get all seven letters on there even though she wasn't sure. Seven letters for seven kids. My mom LOVES it!
      Etsy :: daisymay :: Daisymay

#13 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 06:52 PM

I got my hairpin and earing set today from Etsy :: Pavoreal :: Featured in the current issue of Bead Trends!
        It is so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Pavoreal was a fantastic seller with great communication. Highly recommend!
        Here is a picture of the set. Light Blue Plumerias - Custom for Melissa on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I also bought from Norik too. She was very good as well. I bought this necklace with matching earings. Etsy :: NORIK :: Seawater, quartz (rock crystal) and sterling silver lariat necklace.

#14 Christi

Christi
        • 1,905 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 07:43 PM

I bought my invitations from Lynsey at Decadent Designs on Etsy...they were similar to the ones shown, but she customized them for me...her work is amazing...Etsy :: decadentdesigns :: Fushia and Orange Paisley Invitation

#15 neen

neen
          • 633 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:37 PM

I'd never heard of this website before...i LOVE it...thanks!!!

#16 Jessica

Jessica
            • VIP Member
            • 11,939 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 09:48 PM

I love Etsy!!! I've gotten a lot of cool baby stuff from there. I also make jewlery and paint and stuff and am in the midst of setting up an etsy shop. I couldn't resist.

Some of my favorite sellers are:

Etsy :: BBBellezza :: {Handmade Jewelry}

Etsy :: saaridesign :: saaridesign.com for ALL your baby needs!

Etsy :: Vintagelucys :: Stylish hip items with a vintage flair...Boutique baby

Etsy :: CarmelaJay :: WWW.MIVIDACREATIONS.COM

#17 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
              • 1,209 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:54 PM

So I've been browsing more recently (because I'll eventually be selling on this site - hopefully!) and found a really cool jewelry seller... haven't ordered yet, but just wanted to show off this cool stuff!

Click the image to open in full size.

#18 Dbld78

Dbld78
                • Banned
                • 665 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kevsgirl
                  So I've been browsing more recently (because I'll eventually be selling on this site - hopefully!) and found a really cool jewelry seller... haven't ordered yet, but just wanted to show off this cool stuff!

LOVE IT!!!! Get it!

#19 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                  • 1,209 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:07 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Dbld78
                    LOVE IT!!!! Get it!
                    Oooooh do I ever intend on getting them :) FI was watching when I was online last night... so I felt guilty (supposed to be wedding saving), but I feel some Etsy purchasing coming on

#20 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                    • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:00 PM

I'm bringing this thread back to life! I just love etsy! I've had a shop there for about a year but just recently starting adding a lot of stuff to it. There are so many DIY crafty girls on here, ya'll should really consider opening shops.

anyhow, my current fav is Badass Custom Decals. They make vinyl decals for your walls that are so cool. I'm thinking of ordering our monogram to put over our fireplace. Etsy :: BadassCustomDecals :: Paisley Swirls - Flowers - Doilies - Vinyl Wall Decal - Your Choice of Color
                      See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users