Photo

2009 Dreams Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#71 lynds

lynds
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:39 PM

Just booked Cecilia Dumas as our photographer!!! Such a relief!

#72 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
    • 466 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tony&Jessica
      JUST CONFIRMED!!!

Getting married October 10, 2009! I've been getting a lot of responses from Gaby, but that might be because I'm using a travel agent as well...she usually gets answers to my questions within a couple of days.
      Awesome! Congrats!

#73 LCLIVINGSTON

LCLIVINGSTON
      • 27 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 03:06 PM

Just noticed this new thread thank god there are other brides going to Dreams next year!

Our wedding date is 14th July 2009!!!!!! We are having 32 guests, still deciding what time to have the wedding at and where to hold the reception

Anyone got any advice or what's all your plans?

Lou xxx

#74 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

I am HOPING to get June 6, 2009 as my Wedding date for Dreams Cancun..But I haven't heard from the resort yet.
          I filled my request form out on Sunday and then I went to a TA yesterday and he actually filled the same form out! So now it's a waiting game :-(
          I'm realy excited though and already this site is the best thing ever!
          I have so many Ideas and my dates not even booked yet! :-)

Looking forward to comparing notes with you ladies in the coming months!

Thanks!

Jenn
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#75 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
          • 248 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:32 PM

hey girls.. I haven't been on for a while.. June 20,2009 Bride!! Anyone around my time I just sent my deposit via Fax (credit card) and it keeps getting bounced back to me... Anyone had this problem??

Either way cant wait to chat my fellow bridezillas :)
            <3 <3 <3 Joanna & Orlando <3 <3 <3

#76 ash0628

ash0628
            • 83 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

I've Been posting on the other thread but I just got confirmation from Gaby for October 17th 2009 and she is sending me the Q and A I am so excited !

#77 bbpacco

bbpacco
              • 146 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JoannaR
                hey girls.. I haven't been on for a while.. June 20,2009 Bride!! Anyone around my time I just sent my deposit via Fax (credit card) and it keeps getting bounced back to me... Anyone had this problem??

Either way cant wait to chat my fellow bridezillas :)
                Is Fax the only way to go with paying by credit card? I am going to pay deposit by the end of this month too, and wanting to pay by CC.

#78 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                • 248 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

Not sure if thats the only way I scanned the forms and my CC and emailed it to her too. But i havent heard if she received it yet..grrrrr

#79 June_Dreams

June_Dreams
                  • 248 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:39 AM

So ladies.. Are any of you doing the TTD?? (Trash the Dress) if so who have you booked? How about DJ? Photagrapher in the package? Sorry I am curious how far behind I am on everything..lol

#80 dc22173

dc22173
                    • 240 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 07:54 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JoannaR
                      So ladies.. Are any of you doing the TTD?? (Trash the Dress) if so who have you booked? How about DJ? Photagrapher in the package? Sorry I am curious how far behind I am on everything..lol
                      You should be ok with your timing. Some people don’t even start until about 9 months before :). I hired Cecilia Dumas for my TTD session and wedding photography. I went with the DJ that the resort provided because I heard very good things about them. I was not too impressed with the photography that the package included but I kept the video that came with it. Hope this helps!!! Let us know if you have anyt other questions. I know how overwhelming planning a destination wedding can be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users