Photo

2009 Dreams Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#51 zorlack76

zorlack76
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

How did you get into contact with Gaby, I am not getting a response from anyone. Did you have to call down there??

#52 bbpacco

bbpacco
    • 146 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by BunnyBear
      lol, I'm not seeing a lot of August 2009 brides on here either come to think of it! I've been warned it is hurricane season...I'm just gonna hope for the best on August 28, 2009!
      I am August 1, 2009 Bride, and I believe the earlier in the month, the less chance it will be hit by hurricane!

#53 *JillD*

*JillD*
      • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by zorlack76
        OK, I havent seen any September 09 brides at Dreams Cancun. Am I the only one Whats the deal with that Is that still hurricane season? Does it rain a ton in September. I need help, I am so fretting over this!!!
        yes that is still hurricane season

#54 JODEY

JODEY
        • 344 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by angela1184
          NOVEMBER 06, 2009......Gaby just confirmed!!!!
          wow !!! how exciting, now you can get on with all your planning ! Did you receive my reply to your email ??

#55 JODEY

JODEY
          • 344 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by keiperwedding
            Getting married November 7, 2009. It feels so far away!!! But I am still excited. I was planning on heading into town with my mother and friends and buying flowers to add to the wedding decorations. Is that a bad idea?
            I am not dead set on any type at all, very laid back person, just want pretty arrangements.
            Hi there ! and congratulations !! You will be there at the same time as me ! I am getting married on 12th Nov. Is so nice to finally have some brides on here that are getting married around the same time as I am. I know some other brides have had issues with having outside vendors for flowers... although if you are just buying them yourself I wouldn't have thought this wouldn't be an issue but I would just check... I hope you can this would be a nice idea !

#56 mswenna74@yahoo.com

mswenna74@yahoo.com
            • 94 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:10 PM

? How much are the resorts in Cancun and what comes with the packages, prices will help
              SeaofLove.Wedquarters.com

#57 *JillD*

*JillD*
              • 5,112 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mswenna74@yahoo.com
                ? How much are the resorts in Cancun and what comes with the packages, prices will help
                All of this information can be found throughout the forum, please use the search function!

thank you

#58 angela1184

angela1184
                • 104 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by zorlack76
                  How did you get into contact with Gaby, I am not getting a response from anyone. Did you have to call down there??
                  she told me she is SWAMPED so i just kept emailing her and eventually she replied. good luck!

#59 zorlack76

zorlack76
                  • 259 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

Has anyone thought of using a WC who is not from Dreams. I know the WC comes with the package at Dreams, but I also see a ton of websites for outside WC's down in Cancun. If anyone has hired an outside WC and had their wedding at Dreams, please let us know how it worked out.

#60 zorlack76

zorlack76
                    • 259 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 03:39 PM

...I guess the reason that I ask is because if you decide to do everything "a-la-carte" instead of taking the package deal, and you do hire an outside WC, it may cost less in the end and it might be less of a headache during the planning process.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users