Photo

2009 Dreams Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
164 replies to this topic

#161 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
  • 2,262 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:01 AM

Yeah I've ditched the reception at the hotel 2 and i'm going to Hard Rock Cafe lol however I am getting married at 4pm and there are only 8-11 of us lol

If you don't want to pay the extra defo try some other places, Laguna Grill I got prices for. Its a minimum of 10 i think and prices go from about $50 upwards.

#162 cancunbride

cancunbride
    • 531 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:10 PM

I know after the ceremony the bride and groom take off for pictures. Once they come back I have been reading that there is an entrance song or something..... Does anyone know if this is like something that needs to be done? I am clueless on a song for this!! haha

#163 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
      • 2,262 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 04:45 PM

I doubt it lmao I can think of a few i'd love but FI would have a fit lmao

I've just told everyone to hang out in the bar and when we get back we're off to hard rock lol

#164 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
        • 1,236 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 07:23 PM

Usually you get an entrance song when you enter your reception. I am from Philly, so alot of times people use the Theme from Rocky....It's usually something Crazy and Funn :-) But you don't have to do it.
          Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
          My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

#165 cancunbride

cancunbride
          • 531 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by PhillyBride09
            Usually you get an entrance song when you enter your reception. I am from Philly, so alot of times people use the Theme from Rocky....It's usually something Crazy and Funn :-) But you don't have to do it.

love that beat.... now Im thinking that I want that!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users