Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBear View Post
lol, I'm not seeing a lot of August 2009 brides on here either come to think of it! I've been warned it is hurricane season...I'm just gonna hope for the best on August 28, 2009!
I am August 1, 2009 Bride, and I believe the earlier in the month, the less chance it will be hit by hurricane! monkey.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlack76 View Post
OK, I havent seen any September 09 brides at Dreams Cancun. Am I the only onehuh.gif Whats the deal with thathuh.gif Is that still hurricane season? Does it rain a ton in September. I need help, I am so fretting over this!!!
yes that is still hurricane season

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela1184 View Post
NOVEMBER 06, 2009......Gaby just confirmed!!!! cheer2.gif
wow !!! how exciting, now you can get on with all your planning ! Did you receive my reply to your email ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by keiperwedding View Post
Getting married November 7, 2009. It feels so far away!!! But I am still excited. I was planning on heading into town with my mother and friends and buying flowers to add to the wedding decorations. Is that a bad idea?
I am not dead set on any type at all, very laid back person, just want pretty arrangements.
Hi there ! and congratulations !! You will be there at the same time as me ! I am getting married on 12th Nov. Is so nice to finally have some brides on here that are getting married around the same time as I am. I know some other brides have had issues with having outside vendors for flowers... although if you are just buying them yourself I wouldn't have thought this wouldn't be an issue but I would just check... I hope you can this would be a nice idea !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswenna74@yahoo.com View Post
? How much are the resorts in Cancun and what comes with the packages, prices will help
All of this information can be found throughout the forum, please use the search function!

thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorlack76 View Post
How did you get into contact with Gaby, I am not getting a response from anyone. Did you have to call down there??
she told me she is SWAMPED so i just kept emailing her and eventually she replied. good luck!

Has anyone thought of using a WC who is not from Dreams. I know the WC comes with the package at Dreams, but I also see a ton of websites for outside WC's down in Cancun. If anyone has hired an outside WC and had their wedding at Dreams, please let us know how it worked out.

...I guess the reason that I ask is because if you decide to do everything "a-la-carte" instead of taking the package deal, and you do hire an outside WC, it may cost less in the end and it might be less of a headache during the planning process.