Quote:
Originally Posted by kellywinter1 View Post
We will be at Dreams at the same time! You wedding is a day after mine. Hurrican season doesn't officially start until June. So if figured since we are mid-May we should be fine.
Kinda the same reason I planned in early June. All the dates in May I preferred were already taken and that was way back in Dec/Jan. I figure Hurricane season gets roaring by July/Aug. I have to worry about not only Mexico but new orleans, too!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
Yaaa Kelly, Ill be seeing you there hopefully!! We can have some shots before the wedding dates. lol Are you taking your centerpieces up there with you or ordering flowers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
I'm getting married on the 15th May 2009. There is another girl on here getting married on the 14th too I think - should be fun lmao
Woo Hoo! woot.gif We will be the unstoppable BDW brides, every one just better watch out! Claudia and Daniella will not be able to say no to any of our demands!

We totally all need to get together for some shots! When are you guys coming down?

Cancunbride I don't think I am bringing my centerpieces down. I really want flowers (not really sure what kind of flowers or what I want it to look like) and I think even if I could manage a DIY I don't want to deal with all the hassel of transporting them. I do plan to bring other decorations down though, like paper lanters and some other stuff. Have you gotten any pictures and prices of centerpieces for down there? After seeing the prices of the boquet I am sure I will be paying a pretty penny. Have you decided on your centerpieces yet? A lot of the details are stillup in the air for me. I just picked out my STD and that is about all I have accomplished, besides the confirmation of our date and getting a TA.

Hartyt509 have you gotten the picture of your dress up yet so we can decide on those shoes?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIMBASIM View Post
Kinda the same reason I planned in early June. All the dates in May I preferred were already taken and that was way back in Dec/Jan. I figure Hurricane season gets roaring by July/Aug. I have to worry about not only Mexico but new orleans, too!
UGh! Thankfully up in Maryland we don't get hit with Hurricanes that often. But I was concerned about flights being cancelled due to the Hurricanes in other places. Hopefully our theory will work out and we wont have to worry about any weather issues messing up our wedding!

Quote:
UGh! Thankfully up in Maryland we don't get hit with Hurricanes that often. But I was concerned about flights being cancelled due to the Hurricanes in other places. Hopefully our theory will work out and we wont have to worry about any weather issues messing up our wedding!
Since my date is in Hurricane season, possible flight cancellation is a thing that bothers me... esp we have friends flying across the globe!

But I am not going to worry too much since historical data never had hurricane problem at the early August...
smile105.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cancunbride View Post
I just got my DATE CONFIRMATION for May 14, 2009. She sent me some forms that I need to complete and email back to her..Does this mean she is holding the date for me?smile29.gif
smile03.gif Yeah!!!! Complete your Q & A form and email it back to her ASAP! This is how she is going to complete you contract. I sent mine to her back in March and still haven't gotten a first draft contract. So it will probably be a while before you get one.... And it does mean she is holding your date for you. I was stressing over reserving the date and not having a contract signed and Daniella assured me despite the lack of the contract the date was reserved for us. Plus TA Jennifer is helping me and she also got confirmation my date was reserved for me.

cheer2.gif You are an official Dreams Cancun Bride!!!!! cheer2.gif

Quote:
Woo Hoo! woot.gif We will be the unstoppable BDW brides, every one just better watch out! Claudia and Daniella will not be able to say no to any of our demands!

We totally all need to get together for some shots! When are you guys coming down?

Hartyt509 have you gotten the picture of your dress up yet so we can decide on those shoes?!
I get there the afternoon of the 11th for 2 weeks lol

No! but I will I promise will defo try to get down this weekend I mentioned it to her last night and she its hanging up so will go take a pic lmao