Photo

Carly's random wedding photos (non-pro)

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#51 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:42 AM

Carly, I love your pictures. You were a beautiful bride! Congratulations!!!

#52 happyone

happyone
    • 223 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:45 AM

Beautiful pictures! I love the parasols with the bridesmaid dresses!

#53 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:51 AM

oh carly, you looked absolutely amazing! just stunning! i also adore that macy's dress, you looked spectacular! you and matt are such a good looking couple, i can't wait to see more pics! your dress was gorgeous!

i need a starfish pic fix! where is he? how did he do?

#54 amy706

amy706
      • 506 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:54 AM

gorgeous! cant wait for MORE!! CONGRATS!
        Amy706
        Washington, DC
        Dreams Tulum
        December 5, 2008
        Pro Pics- Citlalli from Claudia Rodriguez:http://claudiaphoto...../december/a_m/Planning Thread: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t31997Dreams Tulum Wedding Review: http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t33518http://ticker...

#55 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:59 AM

Damn beautiful!!!! It all looks gorgeous & I love the outfits on everyone...are the men in Island Importer gear? Can't wait for more!!

#56 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

WOW! Congrats again Carly - everything looks great! I love how your colors looked together!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#57 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:18 AM

Now, how could I forget to include the starfish picture! He held up well, Jen had packaged it up real well when she sent it to me, so I kept it in that package for my travels and will probably send it to you the same way, since it seems to have worked out well! I have a reminder set to mail it to you, but I forgot to bring it to work yesterday or today, so I will def remember tomorrow. Here is the pictures...
              oh carly, you looked absolutely amazing! just stunning! i also adore that macy's dress, you looked spectacular! you and matt are such a good looking couple, i can't wait to see more pics! your dress was gorgeous!

i need a starfish pic fix! where is he? how did he do?

#58 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:20 AM

They sure are! (Now the fools are complaining that they have to were pajamas to the AHR instead of being happy they can be comfortable! Ok, maybe not all of them, just Matt's brother, and Matt's sister is complaining that she has to wear the dress while her husband gets to wear pajamas. I could punch them both, selfish jerks.)
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by starchild
                Damn beautiful!!!! It all looks gorgeous & I love the outfits on everyone...are the men in Island Importer gear? Can't wait for more!!

#59 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                • Moderators
                • 25,218 posts
                • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                • LocationSeattle

Posted 28 May 2008 - 09:35 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by carly
                Now, how could I forget to include the starfish picture! He held up well, Jen had packaged it up real well when she sent it to me, so I kept it in that package for my travels and will probably send it to you the same way, since it seems to have worked out well! I have a reminder set to mail it to you, but I forgot to bring it to work yesterday or today, so I will def remember tomorrow. Here is the pictures...
                Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
                YAY thanks! altho i can't see the pics (at work YET again!!) but i can't wait to go home and see him! our little guy is gonna be so loved by the time you get him back!

#60 shannon

shannon
                • 772 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:19 AM

Carly- those are amazing! I love love your dress! You looked so beautiful- congratulations!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users