Carly's random wedding photos (non-pro)

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:27 AM

Welcome back! You looked beautiful Carly. Thanks for sharing some pics! I can't wait to see more.

You had a pro photog right?
    Happily married since 2008

#12 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
    • 2,302 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:35 AM

Welcome back! Girl you were gorgeous!!! And your nieces and nephew are so cute. Cant wait to see more pics. Congrats
      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#13 amandalovesryan

amandalovesryan
      • 933 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:39 AM

carly, you looked so beautiful! Congrats!
        My favorite type of vacation, a relaxing one!

http://tickers.Ticke....d7b2/event.png

#14 PaulaV

PaulaV
        • VIP Member
        • 2,813 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:44 AM

Congratulations Carly!
          Thanks for sharing the pictures, can't wait to see the rest!

#15 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,853 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:45 AM

You looked fabulous, and I loved the BM dresses. Cant wait to see more pics
            Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#16 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:46 AM

Congrats & Welcome back!!!! You look GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

#17 meandpaul

meandpaul
              • 233 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:47 AM

You are stunning! Great pics and thanks for sharing, although I hope to get more pics since we are location twins I am very impressed with how it all looked, the parasols, the sand ceremony, your dress - just beautiful. I love your veil, exactly what I am looking for!

#18 ochoriobride

ochoriobride
                • 489 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:51 AM

Congrats and welcome back! Love your pics! You look amazing
                  Can't wait to ear all about it
                  http://tickers.Ticke....ed78/event.png

Justin & NathalieApril 22nd 2008Riu Ocho Rios

#19 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:01 PM

Shandra - the veil was actually material that my sister and I bought to make ourselves, but never got around to it. We bought 3 yards of fabric and a comb (which kept falling out!), the fabric was like $10 maybe. But we never got around to making it, so I had my seamstress whip it up for me. I had her leave the length at about 3 yards (108 inches) and it graduated to 56 inches at the top, cuz I like it more sheer over the hair. She only charged me $25, so all in all I think it was worth it! When I tried on practically the same thing at the bridal salons, they were over $150!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It is nice to have it over and I don't have to worry about anything anymore. I will be even more excited when the AHR is over in July!

Oh, and Rach, we had the resort photog taking photos, but they really weren't my style at all. Real pose-y. So we only got the 12 in our package and we bought 2 additional ones. They practically rape you on costs though. We got 12 5x7's and they wanted an additional $20/image to put them on a cd for us. We we said, beat it. Honestly, it was no great loss since they weren't great to begin with. I am ok with that though since we are doing the whole thing over in July with a prof photog, we will get good photos then.
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meandpaul
                    You are stunning! Great pics and thanks for sharing, although I hope to get more pics since we are location twins I am very impressed with how it all looked, the parasols, the sand ceremony, your dress - just beautiful. I love your veil, exactly what I am looking for!

#20 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:02 PM

Welcome back! I love the pics so far....your hair looked great, and the colors you chose really popped! I hope you will hurry back soon and post some more! You're Married! Yay!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users