Photo

Sandals Negril Brides

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
  • 264 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 03:00 PM

I do ... You could let them go beaches next door...
    ~Mrs.R ~

#62 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
    • 856 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DelightfulDani
      do any of you have any singles guest coming to your wedding and if so did you take that into consideration when selecting a sandals resort?
      Yes, I have single family members and friends coming to our wedding. Everything that I read has said that Sandlas resorts are ok with family members and friends sharing a room. For example, my mother in-law and FI aunt are sharing a room. Please check with your travel agent...

#63 rustyanneb

rustyanneb
      • 7 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:21 PM

I just booked my wedding at Sandals Negril yesterday and am very excited! Let the diet begin right? I'm really excited to get to know all of you and see how all of your weddings turn out.

I haven't been contacted by Sandals yet and I'm hoping that it will be soon. It kind of made me nervous just to check that little box on their website saying that I am planning a wedding and trust that they will contact me with the information. What can I say, I am a worrier!

#64 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
        • 856 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by rustyanneb
          I just booked my wedding at Sandals Negril yesterday and am very excited! Let the diet begin right? I'm really excited to get to know all of you and see how all of your weddings turn out.

I haven't been contacted by Sandals yet and I'm hoping that it will be soon. It kind of made me nervous just to check that little box on their website saying that I am planning a wedding and trust that they will contact me with the information. What can I say, I am a worrier!
          Yay for another Sandals bride!! Are you working with a travel agent?

#65 rustyanneb

rustyanneb
          • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

I don't have a travel agent although I have been contacted by one through this site. I'm not sure if I should use one or not, I'm kind of confused on how it works. I've already booked my trip so do I need to go with a travel agent now?

#66 avb1983

avb1983
            • 82 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 05:54 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by jamaicabride09
              Yes, I have single family members and friends coming to our wedding. Everything that I read has said that Sandlas resorts are ok with family members and friends sharing a room. For example, my mother in-law and FI aunt are sharing a room. Please check with your travel agent...
              Are your mother-in-law and aunt checking in together? I am just wondering because I am triying to pair male and female together to check in then they can sleep female with female, stc. Am I wasting my time?

#67 jamaicabride09

jamaicabride09
              • 856 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 04:47 PM

Hey Amber,

Yes they are checking in together.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users