Jump to content

Photo

Sandals Negril Brides


  • Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#41 Jamminworld

Jamminworld
  • Newbie
  • 136 posts

    Posted 06 July 2008 - 11:19 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FutureMrsL
    Hi everyone! I'm a Beaches Negril bride. :) We're leaving in 11 days, and are having a sunset ceremony on the 5th!!! I'm so excited, but a little nervous I won't get every little thing done in time. LOL If anyone has any questions for me when we return, or even now, I'd be happy to help... and I'll definately post a ton of pics. :)
    Congrats on the wedding. I'm sorry I am catching this so late. I will also be a Beaches Negril bride. (September 0 I can't wait to see your pictures. I'm sure I will have tons of questions for you.

    #42 alex

    alex
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,139 posts

      Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:55 PM

      Hey ladies!
      I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I'm not a Negril bride, but a Negril bridesmaid! lol My friend is getting married at the Sandals Negril on January 5th 2009 & she's a really busy businesswoman so she doesn't have lots of time to join the site so I figured I get some info for her! I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions here & there because I don't know where else to answer some of her questions! lol

      #43 Jamminworld

      Jamminworld
      • Newbie
      • 136 posts

        Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:29 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by alex
        Hey ladies!
        I hope you don't mind me joining your thread. I'm not a Negril bride, but a Negril bridesmaid! lol My friend is getting married at the Sandals Negril on January 5th 2009 & she's a really busy businesswoman so she doesn't have lots of time to join the site so I figured I get some info for her! I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions here & there because I don't know where else to answer some of her questions! lol
        Hey Alex- I think it's great you are doing so much. I'm not an official Sandals Negril bride either. I'm getting married at Beaches Negril so I may not be much help but any questions I can answer I will.

        #44 Mrs.R2be

        Mrs.R2be
        • Jr. Member
        • 264 posts

          Posted 06 August 2008 - 04:55 PM

          Hey Alex welcome to the group...
          ~Mrs.R ~

          #45 2bebridejamaica

          2bebridejamaica
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,206 posts

            Posted 08 August 2008 - 09:20 AM

            Hey ladies and Noob Alex!! It's been a while since popping over to this thread. I was just wondering what happened to FutureMrsL. She only made a few posts and has disapeared. I was really hoping to see some pics and such of Beaches. OH well. Jammin your a month before me so I will just have to wait a while longer.

            SOOOOOOOOOO how is everyone doing in general and your planning?

            I picked my flowers this past week. And guess what I'm going with FAKE!! Never thought that I would but comparing prices and then with the at AHR we are having in Jan.. just seemed cheaper and I do luv them!

            Click the image to open in full size.

            This is from a lady off ebay too!! She customized my whole package and I couldn't be happier.

            #46 Jamminworld

            Jamminworld
            • Newbie
            • 136 posts

              Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:25 AM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by 2bebridejamaica
              I was just wondering what happened to FutureMrsL. She only made a few posts and has disapeared. I was really hoping to see some pics and such of Beaches. OH well. Jammin your a month before me so I will just have to wait a while longer.
              I was really hoping she would come back and post pictures
              too. Looks like I will be the first. Let me know if there is something specific you are wanting and I will try my best to get info. At this time the only upgrades I have made were the one hour reception, I changed the cake to three tier, am doing hair and makeup, and massages. Other than that I am going to just take the basic package.

              Your flowers look really nice. I decided on the fake ones too because I just couldn't see the point of spending the $250 for the bouquet I wanted to be used for 15 minutes and then tossed away.

              I still have a lot of last minute things to do.

              #47 FutureMrsL

              FutureMrsL
              • Newbie
              • 6 posts

                Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:58 PM

                Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time everyone. Jamaica was amazing, but it was an exhausting week. Then we came home and had a full reception here a week later, then we put an offer in on a house... and got it! And we just found out we're pregnant! So lots of excitement in one month LOL. I have a ton of pics posted on other sites, so its probably easier if you just view them here:

                The Wedding:
                MySpace

                The Rest of Our Trip:
                MySpace

                Our Reception Back Home:
                MySpace

                Our personal photographers shots in Jamaica, and our reception (still have more to post there):
                MySpace

                #48 Mrs.R2be

                Mrs.R2be
                • Jr. Member
                • 264 posts

                  Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:56 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by FutureMrsL
                  Sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time everyone. Jamaica was amazing, but it was an exhausting week. Then we came home and had a full reception here a week later, then we put an offer in on a house... and got it! And we just found out we're pregnant! So lots of excitement in one month LOL. I have a ton of pics posted on other sites, so its probably easier if you just view them here:

                  The Wedding:
                  MySpace

                  The Rest of Our Trip:
                  MySpace

                  Our Reception Back Home:
                  MySpace

                  Our personal photographers shots in Jamaica, and our reception (still have more to post there):
                  MySpace
                  OMG congrats on becoming a mrs and a new mommy!!!

                  I'm off to view your pictures....
                  ~Mrs.R ~

                  #49 Mrs.R2be

                  Mrs.R2be
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 264 posts

                    Posted 11 August 2008 - 12:59 PM

                    I love your mommys dress... where did you guys get it?


                    You looked wonderful on your wedding da.y..

                    I Just hope I have as much fun has you and you family did in Club Liquid !!!

                    You go gurl dancin on top of the bar... LOL ...too cute...

                    So how many weeks are you? and when are you due?
                    ~Mrs.R ~

                    #50 2bebridejamaica

                    2bebridejamaica
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,206 posts

                      Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:38 PM

                      Congrats Mrs L YOUR GONNA BE A MOMMY!!!!!!!!!

                      I just spied the pics ... they are wonderful!! I can't wait less than 90 days now... starting to freak with everything I still have to do. But it's all good. I finally did my registry yesterday too. Jay wanted nothing to do with it since we have everything all ready and owned the house for a few years.. soo he just wants $$ and Home Depot GC. LOL... Sooo I went w/FMIL.. it was a fun day!




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users