Photo

SGOR wedding pics!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
  • 264 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:27 PM

You look so cute.... Congrats on your happy day... :)
    ~Mrs.R ~

#12 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
    • 584 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:41 PM

Awww you look great!! I love your dress!!

#13 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:03 PM

Congrats and you look beautiful! Your hair was really pretty too, I wish my hair would have held up against the humidity like that! I love the black and white pic, that's one for the mantle!
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#14 flamingo101

flamingo101
        • 24 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:05 PM

Congrats!!! I am stuck at work.. and they block all pictures so can't wait to get home to see yours!!

What may I ask did you decide to do for photos? did you pre-purchase a package? or did you just wing it?? Were you able to get them on disc??

#15 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
          • VIP Member
          • 3,405 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:18 PM

Welcome back! You looked beautiful! I can tell your Mr. was happy in the way he was looking at you...no smile needed :) Congrats!

#16 bridget917

bridget917
            • 140 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:51 PM

Your pictures are wonderful! Whoever took them for you did a great job :) You looked beautiful and you guys both look so happy! :) Congratulations!

#17 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
              • 419 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:53 PM

The flowers are actually the "free" ones provided by Sandals. I loved them too and was pleasently surprised. I almost opted for the upgraded flowers but I am relieved I saved the money. They were still alive 5 days later and it killed me to throw the away! Here is a better picture of them
                Click the image to open in full size.

#18 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:54 PM

You looked so pretty! I love your flowers!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#19 hollisandsteph

hollisandsteph
                  • 419 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:00 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by flamingo101

What may I ask did you decide to do for photos? did you pre-purchase a package? or did you just wing it?? Were you able to get them on disc??
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by bridget917
                    Your pictures are wonderful! Whoever took them for you did a great job :) You looked beautiful and you guys both look so happy! :) Congratulations!
                    Thanks girls!
                    We were actually given an awsome camera as a prewedding gift from my SIL. She had told us about a month prior when we were deciding weather or not to purchase a package. We decided to wing it and have our friend that was with us take them. I agree that he did a great job. He has some good ones on his camera too. I can't wait to get the all back.
                    We did buy a couple of the professional ones and you get one free 5x7. They are not copyrighted but when I took them to Walmart they kinda questioned me. I said my friend took them and I copied them for the MIL and my SIL. I will have my MIL scan them soon and post them too so you can see examples of the professional. I do know you can get them on a disc. My friend did. Hers were not wedding ones but I am sure they offer the disk. They are all pretty pricey!

#20 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
                    • 148 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 05:00 PM

Aww you look so pretty! Congrats and welcome back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users