Sign in to follow this  
karahmia

Trash-The-Dress Poll!

I definately will do the TTD but I think I'll wear another gown. I'm think something super sexy and whispy! Just another gown for me to surprise him with!smile123.gif

Believe it or not, I have never heard of TTD until this morning. At first I was thinking, "no way." After reading this thread and seeing some pictures I can completely see why so many are including this "tradition!" My only setback is I have to travel back to my cruise ship afterwards for dinner. Any suggestions?

i cannot wait for our TTD. It is one of the aspects of the wedding that I am the most excited about. FI is a little hesitant, as he's a little camera shy, but I think after a full day of having the camera on him at the wedding, by the time the TTD comes around he'll be an old pro!

I can't wait to TTD It looks like so much fun and soo many amazing photos! We have a daughter and I am having them save a piece of the scraps from alterations to make a garder so when she gets married I have something for her :) 

Looking forward to doing a TTD session! !

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I am flying my photographer in from home.  I would like to do a TTD but since she's not local we don't know the best place to go.  Anyone out there do a Mexico TTD and know the name of the location your pics were taken.

Photos would also be helpful!