Trash-The-Dress Poll!

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#1 karahmia

• 163 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 12:40 AM

I'm loving the Trash The Dress idea but would like to know how many of you are considering it? Let's see...

#2 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:18 AM

It was the most fun I have ever had with my husband, we laughed, we frolicked, we made out like teenagers, and we got the most beautiful pictures out of it all:) I say don't let the oppurtunity to do this get away from you!

#3 deleishus

• 43 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 03:11 AM

I don't know. Maybe I'm old fashion but I'd like to save my dress for my daughter. But its not like she'd wear it. Or just have it to pull out so she can see it and not just in pictures. Also I am thinking of wearing my dress for the AHR for a little while. So I'm still split.

#4 Leslie-Xcaret09

• 939 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:40 AM

Can't wait for the TTD.....Im sure it will be a lot of fun!! I'm not worried about the gown.....many girls just rinse it in the shower and then get it dry cleaned when they get home and they are as good as new!

#5 Alyssa

• 11,793 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 08:36 AM

we are so excited about the TTD! i haven't decided if i am wearing my dress or not b/c i want to sell it after but i really want it to look the same in the pics KWIM?

#6 lscilley

• 1,466 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:22 AM

I am for sure doing a TTD in my actual dress it looks like so much fun!

#7 Yvette

• 510 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:51 AM

i am super stoked about my TTD session! i'm not old fashion, i mean is my daughter really going to wear my dress? i'm not wearing my mother's 1980's dress!! what else am i going to do with it? i really don't feel like stuffing it in a box & staching it away for ever & ever.

#8 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 09:54 AM

I'm doing a TTD but I just can't ruin my dress so I have another dress to "trash" that'll look amazing in the blue water

#9 Copita

• 979 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:14 AM

I love love love the idea of TTD, but after the wedding is all said and done, def not before the party! LOL

#10 melglnh2o

• 1,016 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:23 AM

We did a TTD session and it was so much fun. My husband was hesitant at first but he is so glad that we did it. So many people comment on how amazing the pictures look and I couldn't agree more. We had a blast doing it and the best part is that my dress came out cleaner. It was flithy at the bottom from the actual wedding and reception but once I came out of the ocean I noticed the bottom was so much cleaner. I guess it shouldn't really be called trash the dress because the dress doesn't get messed up. It is just salt water!! I say go for it. You will regret it if you don't!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users