• Please log in to reply
831 replies to this topic

#741 KristieT

KristieT
  • 430 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by BahamaMama2013 

Love Mikaella Gowns! I am wearing 1508!

I will post in this thread after the wedding :)

26 days and counting!

Attached Files

#742 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
    • 223 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

I'll post a pic when I get mine.. I'm pretty bummed.  I got a smokin' deal (or so I thought... ) about $860, the brand is Sincerity, so no big brand but I really liked the dress.

But anyway I was googling it to show a friend and google wanted to finish my search to "sincerity 3707 price" so I'm like OOOH please do show me some prices... I found it online for like $300.

Really?............. Crap.

It honestly doesn't look or feel cheap, I just think, I still owe half when I pick it up and the half is more than what I would pay online.... that sucks.

#743 csho

csho
      • 1,007 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
      • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

Love this thread! I feel like every bride looks 10 times better then the models! I definitely wouldn't have picked the dress I did had I seen it on a model. When I look at it on the model I don't really like the style of it, but on me, I love it so much!

Model

Me

Attached Files

• Attached File  bag.JPG   124.74KB   6 downloads

#744 sjga

sjga
      • Banned
      • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 02:44 PM

Planning a wedding is stressful, but you can do on a budget, and look beautiful! This came FROM PLANNING ONE! Check it out!

https://www.facebook...645593475466286

#745 newlyengaged13

newlyengaged13
        • 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

Cool thread.  I think I will be posting on here once I decide on my dress.

#746 newlyengaged13

newlyengaged13
        • 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:27 PM

and BTW, the real brides look way better than the models.

#747 KristieT

KristieT
        • 430 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:50 AM

Dress: Mikaella 1508

Model

Me

#748 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
          • 162 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:49 PM

These pictures are great!

#749 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
            • 197 posts
            • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
            • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:11 PM

Everyone looks so great in their wedding dresses!! I totally prefer the real brides!  Can't wait to post my dress here!

#750 sunnymylene

sunnymylene
            • 65 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by hezmshaw 

I'll post a pic when I get mine.. I'm pretty bummed.  I got a smokin' deal (or so I thought... ) about $860, the brand is Sincerity, so no big brand but I really liked the dress.

But anyway I was googling it to show a friend and google wanted to finish my search to "sincerity 3707 price" so I'm like OOOH please do show me some prices... I found it online for like $300.

Really?............. Crap.

It honestly doesn't look or feel cheap, I just think, I still owe half when I pick it up and the half is more than what I would pay online.... that sucks.

Don't be too bummed out by this difference in price... yeah you could have saved that much but I think buying online has its risk. There's nothing like feeling the fabric, the fit, and buying the one you felt in love with and getting married in it. I also wanted to buy online to save, and try out different cuts in stores, but when I saw the one that matched exactly what I was looking for, i wasn't prepared to order a replica, have flimsy material, having to get it retouched or tailored, risking to be disappointed and having to buy the real, more expensive one. And 860$ seems like a decent price. If you hadn't seen the price online, you were prepared to pay that amount, it was in your budget you had set. I'm sure there are brides to be out there who had great experience with buying online. Now, celebrate the fact that you found your dress, the one you love, and enjoy preparing something else !

I love my dress so much, and felt lie a million dollar in it on my wedding day, I want to wear it again ! I think I'll have a high-tea with other ladies I know who got married recently and get to wear our dresses again and show them off ! (I never thought I would actually do that before...)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users