Photo

Wedding Gowns - You VS Model

• Please log in to reply
831 replies to this topic

#671 Tulumbride2013

Tulumbride2013
  • 670 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

This is fun! I just went to pick up my dress today, so here it is... The model Posted Image And there's me... Posted Image

Nailed it girl! That dress really looks great on you!

#672 Aynat

Aynat
    • 199 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:39 PM

All of these are so beautiful. Can't wait to post my pics. 37days!!!!

#673 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
      • 255 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Aynat 

All of these are so beautiful. Can't wait to post my pics. 37days!!!!

Excited to see your dress and hear how everything went! :)

#674 Ploman

Ploman
        • 425 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:33 AM

What a fun thread! I'll have to post mine when I get it back from the tailors.

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

#675 iWeddingJayme

iWeddingJayme
          • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

We are a team of experts who speak 5 different languages who are at your service. We have one philosophy when it comes to successful weddings; style, elegance and excellent coordination. Our company spent three years in Italy with over 80 successful and happy clients! We work with the most renowned chefs, the most talented florists and the most professional photographers.

If you contact Jayme now at jayme @ iwedding mexico . com you can have a helicopter tour of the Riviera Maya! All you need to do is book with iWedding Mexico. With iWedding Mexico your marriage will always be an all-inclusive package, because every wedding with us is all about you.

Contact Jayme for advice or a quote, it’s free and we will be happy to meet you! Daniela & staff iWedding Mexico await you.

#676 iWeddingJayme

iWeddingJayme
            • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:17 AM

We are a team of experts who speak 5 different languages who are at your service. We have one philosophy when it comes to successful weddings; style, elegance and excellent coordination. Our company spent three years in Italy with over 80 successful and happy clients! We work with the most renowned chefs, the most talented florists and the most professional photographers.

If you contact Jayme now at jayme @ iwedding mexico . com you can have a helicopter tour of the Riviera Maya! All you need to do is book with iWedding Mexico. With iWedding Mexico your marriage will always be an all-inclusive package, because every wedding with us is all about you.

Contact Jayme for advice or a quote, it’s free and we will be happy to meet you! Daniela & staff iWedding Mexico await you.

#677 iWeddingJayme

iWeddingJayme
              • 16 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:24 AM

#678 Loreal30

Loreal30
                • 234 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:13 AM

Cool thread! I Will post when I get my dress :)

#679 worstbride

worstbride
                  • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

I think most of these people look better than the models

#680 worstbride

worstbride
                    • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:43 AM

the model and me. Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users