~Melissa~

Wedding Gowns - You VS Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
After 6 months of searching smile116.gif I finally found a pic of a model wearing my dress!!! yey! I should also preface this by saying that I haven't seen or tried on the dress in my actual size or material that I ordered (my appointment is set for August 2nd when I finally fly back to Toronto). But here is me in the sample vs. the model cheesy.gif

MODEL:
Click the image to open in full size.

ME:

You look very beautiful! I love the dress!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana View Post
After 6 months of searching smile116.gif I finally found a pic of a model wearing my dress!!! yey! I should also preface this by saying that I haven't seen or tried on the dress in my actual size or material that I ordered (my appointment is set for August 2nd when I finally fly back to Toronto). But here is me in the sample vs. the model cheesy.gif

MODEL:

ME:

I got the same dress!! It looks beautiful on you! What kind of bra are you going to wear? I'm having a difficult time finding one that works with the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I think you should just have cups sewn in. :)
That's what i did and it worked perfectly! Plus the cups I found had some extra padding in them for a lil extra wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
That's what i did and it worked perfectly! Plus the cups I found had some extra padding in them for a lil extra wink.gif
Sewn in cups are the way to go. I also did this and I didn't have to worry about my bra showing.

I don't think I"m going to wear a bra oops.gif he he! the dress is quite thick so I'm not concerned.