~Melissa~

Wedding Gowns - You VS Model

My model weighs like 100 lbs less than me (okay not THAT much) so the pics are a little different!! (I just posted one from my fitting since I don't have one from the wedding in the same pose)

Click the image to open in full size.

• Like 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
k ill go next...but my dress is still not done sad.gif

hmm mines just more poofy cause of the extra crinaline i have underneath but we both look pretty much the same in it

Oh my gosh! I love it! The sweet heart neckline is fabulous on you too. Definatley better than the model.

Janet I hope you don't mind I went to your site to see your other pictures too. Your photographer did a wonderful job. You look so pretty and your wedding looked very romantic! I want to do red as my color too! I think it looks sharp with all the greenery... it really stands out. Amazing!

Where did you stay?

I cannot find one of mine on a model because my dress is an last seasons davids bridal-oh but I always think things look better on real people. Did you all hear there is a congress man from NY who wants to set up weight guidelines for models!!! Yeah

honestly im having second thoughts about my dress..i loved it when i tried it on but dont love me in the picssad.gif boo this is not a great feeling to be having 3 months before my wedding

Edyta-you look beautiful in the dress...keep in mind that it has not been steamed yet, and you don't have makeup, hair, veil, jewelry, etc. this all will make you feel like a bride and beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDYTA View Post
honestly im having second thoughts about my dress..i loved it when i tried it on but dont love me in the picssad.gif boo this is not a great feeling to be having 3 months before my wedding
Wait until you have the veil and jewelry and your hair is done.... it will look fab! What is it you don't like?

lol the person its on maybe...ya i need some major highlites and makeup...but now i wish i went the more form fitting dress way...i dont know sorry im just PMSing

:-((( I don't like me in my dress either.. :-(((

Edyta, you look awesome, seriously.. & MGreen (sorry don't know your real name) I so happy you picked that dress, it really does look fantistic on you.